The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

The official "I'm mad as heck and I'm not gonna take it anymore" thread

Nice mock up and I like how you went with the newer Reebok Edge style. Only thing I'd change is to make the orange more of a brighter "pilon orange".

I was thinking more of "Geritol" orange.

I was thinking more of "Geritol" orange.

Geritol is orange? I thought it was red, so the canes kinda have that going already.

But on topic, its the return of the pilons! And for a team that keep loosing defensemen, NJ sure manages to find more. Do you think we can trade for Lamoriello's drafting crystal ball? That might be worth Ladd.

The urge to post a Twisted Sister video is overwhelming. :lol:

I guess I'll start this out.

Laviolette's on my **** list at the moment. The team's not getting it done, and all signs point to coaching. However, changes in coaching have been hit or miss this season. It revitalized Atlanta (enough to the point that they're vying for the division lead), but it hasn't done anything new for Washington. They're still last in the league.

Haha, wow. I can't believe how much has changed :lol:

Atlanta was vying for the division lead? With Waddel behind the bench? Why don't I remember this?

And no need to go into what Bruce has done for Washington

I hate that we pulled off miracles and then choked 3 of the last 5.

I hate the woman who sits in front of me at games and complains when my son kicks the seat. Go home and watch the game from there, you old crank, no one will bother you there.

Most of all I hate that I have to acknowledge that Washington deserves the playoff spot more that the Canes do. Noone wins 10 of their last 11, including 5 of 6 on the road.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!