this team is going no where

edit-sarcasm

staal is garbage, we should trade him.

replace graham with the mighty-mite goalie

defense is horrible

fire lavi while we're at it

hamilton shouldnt be in the NHL

no i didn't catch a sarcasm. you have rights and wrongs intermixed in the same message. Try better next time. ;)

no i didn't catch a sarcasm. you have rights and wrongs intermixed in the same message. Try better next time. ;)

i'll give you that our defense isn't top notch, to put it nicely

i'll put forth a better effort next time

staal is garbage, we should trade him.

replace graham with the mighty-mite goalie

defense is horrible

fire lavi while we're at it

hamilton shouldnt be in the NHL

edit-sarcasm

LMFAO...... See... i wasn't tthe only one who didn't get the sarcasm.... :P

EDIT: Nice.... Mods removed the angry post... :)

Let me try to be nice but blunt!

Staal is over paid and needs to prove himself again or go!

Grahame, though a nice guy, needs to go and we bring up Leighton. He has to many rebounds into the middle of the ice.

Kaberle is not performing and is scared to play defense. Move him out!

Brindy needs to use his muscles more and fight for the puck.

Lavi needs to know how to say "Enough is enough" and get rid of the dead weight.

JR needs to pressure the whole team more.

We need to stop dumping the puck so much!!!!!!!!

We need to be more physical and push the other team around more. (Does not mean fighting though it would not hurt sometimes.)

TIME FOR SOME CHANGES!!!

(How was that?) :unsure:

Let me try to be nice but blunt!

Staal is over paid and needs to prove himself again or go!

Grahame, though a nice guy, needs to go and we bring up Leighton. He has to many rebounds into the middle of the ice.

Kaberle is not performing and is scared to play defense. Move him out!

Brindy needs to use his muscles more and fight for the puck.

Lavi needs to know how to say "Enough is enough" and get rid of the dead weight.

JR needs to pressure the whole team more.

We need to stop dumping the puck so much!!!!!!!!

We need to be more physical and push the other team around more. (Does not mean fighting though it would not hurt sometimes.)

TIME FOR SOME CHANGES!!!

(How was that?) :unsure:

* Staal is young and needs more time

* Grahame is a back-up goalie, he does well within his job description (his defense could help)

*Kaberle falls under "moves should have been made over the summer"

*Brindamour is aging and the game could be passing him by, also an injury or a nagging strain could come into play

*Lavi , yes he should say enough is enough but the dead weight is himself

* Pressuring the team is Lavi's job but the team stopped listening

* Dumping the puck is somewhat normal procedure for most teams. It beats getting stripped of the puck at their blue line and chasing them into your own zone. Its up to the forwards to put pressure on the opposing team once the puck is dumped

* Other teams play physical too...pushing a team around means you'll get the same

***Losing by a goal to an equal team does not mean the team is in serious trouble ***

* Staal is young and needs more time

* Grahame is a back-up goalie, he does well within his job description (his defense could help)

*Kaberle falls under "moves should have been made over the summer"

*Brindamour is aging and the game could be passing him by, also an injury or a nagging strain could come into play

*Lavi , yes he should say enough is enough but the dead weight is himself

* Pressuring the team is Lavi's job but the team stopped listening

* Dumping the puck is somewhat normal procedure for most teams. It beats getting stripped of the puck at their blue line and chasing them into your own zone. Its up to the forwards to put pressure on the opposing team once the puck is dumped

* Other teams play physical too...pushing a team around means you'll get the same

***Losing by a goal to an equal team does not mean the team is in serious trouble ***

Dumping the puck is part of the game if all other options such as passing, skateing with and ragging the puck are not possible. Dumping gives the opponent the puck!!! generally you do not want that. At least half of the Canes open ice line changes are started by the dump in, fresh leg are immediately on the defensive. I agree, we dump way too much.

i know this has been the main complaint in the thread, but hey...it's a frickin' complaining thread so i'm gonna complain!

i DO NOT understand why our team has such a hard time being consistent.

seriously guys, everyone on the team is capable of playing fantastically, we've all seen them do it. what the heck is so hard about SHOWING UP TO THE GAMES? giving it your all? playing like you really want to be in the nhl? there's this thing called passion, and the canes need to find it. when the boys are on their a-game...we're amazing. unstoppable. so wth, get your act together. maybe they all just need a little smack in the face or something, haha. i don't know. but for real, the boys have to wake up or something drastic has to happen.

i know this has been the main complaint in the thread, but hey...it's a frickin' complaining thread so i'm gonna complain!

seriously guys, everyone on the team is capable of playing fantastically, we've all seen them do it. what the heck is so hard about SHOWING UP TO THE GAMES? giving it your all? playing like you really want to be in the nhl? there's this thing called passion, and the canes need to find it. when the boys are on their a-game...we're amazing. unstoppable. so wth, get your act together. maybe they all just need a little smack in the face or something, haha. i don't know. but for real, the boys have to wake up or something drastic has to happen.

I'm hoping that adding Nolan into the mix will spark some energy and hunger we haven't seem consistently in a while. This is the chance of his life and a little frsh blood could be just what the doctor ordered.

I'm hoping that adding Nolan into the mix will spark some energy and hunger we haven't seem consistently in a while. This is the chance of his life and a little frsh blood could be just what the doctor ordered.

Or it could be the equivalent of trying to force a square peg into a round hole :P

Or it could be the equivalent of trying to force a square peg into a round hole :P

This is the thread for pessimism....I guess :rolleyes:

*Inserts foot in mouth*

Nolan performed admirabley. Much better than expected.

But since this IS the pessimism thread, COULDN'T SCORE A GOAL? :lol:

I'm hoping that adding Nolan into the mix will spark some energy and hunger we haven't seem consistently in a while. This is the chance of his life and a little fresh blood could be just what the doctor ordered.

*pats self on the back while helping Frogg remove his foot from his mouth* :lol:

I'm hoping that adding Nolan into the mix will spark some energy and hunger we haven't seem consistently in a while. This is the chance of his life and a little fresh blood could be just what the doctor ordered.

*pats self on the back while helping Frogg remove his foot from his mouth* :lol:

This game we were scheduled to win..

Remember? win one-lose one-win one-lose one

So you pretty much know outcome of every game until the end of the season...

GOsh... i wish powerball worked that way for me.... :)

This game we were scheduled to win..

Remember? win one-lose one-win one-lose one

So you pretty much know outcome of every game until the end of the season...

GOsh... i wish powerball worked that way for me.... :)

Hmmm...that's an addition 44 points. That would leave us with 85 points. We'd miss the playoffs with that.

Hmmm...that's an addition 44 points. That would leave us with 85 points. We'd miss the playoffs with that.

That is why i posted it in "I'm mad as heck" thread ;)