The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Category5

Nobody sits tomorrow night

Man this is the only thing that could make going on a trip to Charleston suck, damn I wish I could be there, it's going to be amazing. Worse yet I think I'm going to have to be calling back and forth to someone to keep me updated on the score.

GO CANES

If we make it I Promise I'll be at Game 1 series 1 just like in 06

well if theres ever a game 7 in early april, this is it. lets go boys, nows your time. i want to be getting my canes/senator tickets on saturday, not worrying about the panthers.

GO CANES!

Wish I could get the game here in Bahrain, You better believe I would be standing for the whole thing...commerical breaks and all.

Glad we have concrete walls, but when I get excited I can still be heard through the building, so IF i am lucky and can find it.. the canes jersey will be out and about in the wee hours of the middle east. (Just don't think I can be loud enough to be heard in Raleigh without a cell phone connection :) )

Big time edit here: I CAN watch the game online with ESPN 360. 1am is going to be a bad time to be sleeping in my building! Time to think about a nap and get the Cane Jersey, some food and all the stuff I will want later ready!!!!

I am normally in section 305, but didn't have this game as part of my STH, so I bought tickets for tonight.

I'll be in Section 120!!!!

w00t!!!!

Wish I could get the game here in Bahrain, You better believe I would be standing for the whole thing...commerical breaks and all.

Glad we have concrete walls, but when I get excited I can still be heard through the building, so IF i am lucky and can find it.. the canes jersey will be out and about in the wee hours of the middle east. (Just don't think I can be loud enough to be heard in Raleigh without a cell phone connection :) )

Big time edit here: I CAN watch the game online with ESPN 360. 1am is going to be a bad time to be sleeping in my building! Time to think about a nap and get the Cane Jersey, some food and all the stuff I will want later ready!!!!

We will keep our ears open! :lol:

this has pumped me up!! im inspired to make a pump up video, hopefully it turns out like it is in my head, i'll post it when i'm done.

I got it done, i just need a good song for it..

I saw a video the other night highlighting Rosie's hattrick. It was played to the old tune 'Rollin' by Limp Bizkit. I know, I never liked them, but the song just has that energy to it that simply belongs in a video with hard hits and hard goals.

My bro and dad are going to be there and I told them they need to be loud and stand up the entire game.

My gf and I will be watching the game and yelling in the dorm.

I need y'all to believe you are college students, and the opposing team is on the one yard line, 2 seconds on the clock, and its 4th down. You must be SCREAMING the entire game. Also you can do the college basketball thing and jump up and down while the play is going on while screaming.

Do not wait for big mike to blow the horn, start your own chant, we need to show the team we don't wait for anybody to cheer on the mighty canes.

I'll be yelling as loud as I can....just had cataract surgery and surgeon said I can go to the game but no jumping and no screaming. Oh, and I never new the ice was so white!!!!

Since I can't make it I am very disapointed to see that FSN-South can't even broadcast the final and most important game of the season in HD. I'll have to watch a fuzzy broadcast while most other teams playing tonight will be on crystal clear HD.

Since I can't make it I am very disapointed to see that FSN-South can't even broadcast the final and most important game of the season in HD. I'll have to watch a fuzzy broadcast while most other teams playing tonight will be on crystal clear HD.

At least you get HD sometimes. Charlotte doesn't ever have a 'Canes game in HD. :(

We'll be standing in the living room, with the dogs shaking under the couch again. B)

At least you get HD sometimes. Charlotte doesn't ever have a 'Canes game in HD. :(

We'll be standing in the living room, with the dogs shaking under the couch again. B)

Can't get it here either so I upgrade to Direct TV and Center Ice.

No exuses for less than an SRO crowd.
You would think ..... but heard several times on 99.9 The Fan this morning that there are still great seats available ....... on the day of a game of this proportion? What's up with that?? :huh:

You would think ..... but heard several times on 99.9 The Fan this morning that there are still great seats available ....... on the day of a game of this proportion? What's up with that?? :huh:

Many times teams hold blocks of tickets or close off upper tier sections prior to game day so lower level tickets are sold. On day of game, seat open up. I used to have season tickets in 326, and would try to get tickets in that section (which ALWAYS had open seats) just prior to game day if friend/family member was in town. Often times my tix rep would be able to get them from me but other times he would say "none available". But, section would be wide open nite of game. Go figure.

this has pumped me up!! im inspired to make a pump up video, hopefully it turns out like it is in my head, i'll post it when i'm done.

I got it done, i just need a good song for it..

''>
' target="_blank">
[/post]

there it is!

''>
' target="_blank">
[/post]

there it is!

That was awesome! I am beyond pumped up now.

The house will be rocking tonight!!

I just checked. There are definitely seats available in most sections, some still in bigger groups, some just singles. Unless they have a big flood there will not be a sellout.

L

''>
' target="_blank">
[/post]

there it is!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO CANES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the :blink: ???? Quess it didn't do something right, but you get the idea. :P

Took a while, but I fixed it. Not a real compter type