The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Category5

Nobody sits tomorrow night

doppler radar...i will be cheering extra loud - just for you!

also, is it a problem taking a sign in? i love the idea of a sign that says NO SITTING ALLOWED

doppler radar...i will be cheering extra loud - just for you!

also, is it a problem taking a sign in? i love the idea of a sign that says NO SITTING ALLOWED

You shouldn't have a problem. They usually ask to read it just to make sure there is no profanity on the sign, but that's about it.

I just checked. There are definitely seats available in most sections, some still in bigger groups, some just singles. Unless they have a big flood there will not be a sellout.

L

There are a lot of people in line at the box office. Could still be a sell out.

I'll be there! I hope Cole gets the Hat Trick tonight. He sure is due......

I predict a 7-2 thrashing, with their 2 goals being total garbage.

BTW, does anyone know the referees for tonights game?

There are a lot of people in line at the box office. Could still be a sell out.

Hope you're right.

It's a sad state of affairs if it isn't. Final game of the season, on a Fri., that determines your playoff fate. If it's not a sellout, I just don't get it. Why is it that we only tend to see sellouts if we're playing a northern team, with a bunch of transplants coming to cheer their team?

In the words of the sage Forrest Gump - "That all I have to say about that."

At least you get HD sometimes. Charlotte doesn't ever have a 'Canes game in HD. :(

We'll be standing in the living room, with the dogs shaking under the couch again. B)

Hey Charlotte gets FSN-S's feeds of the 'Canes right? My girlfriend lives in Rock Hill and when I go down there to visit sometimes they only play crappy Thrashers games, and sometimes 'Canes games. In fact if there is a 'Canes game and a Thrashers game going on at the same time, they show the crappy Thrashers.

I'm trying to move to Charlotte and I'll be pretty ticked if I can't watch 'Canes games when I move down there

Hey Charlotte gets FSN-S's feeds of the 'Canes right? My girlfriend lives in Rock Hill and when I go down there to visit sometimes they only play crappy Thrashers games, and sometimes 'Canes games. In fact if there is a 'Canes game and a Thrashers game going on at the same time, they show the crappy Thrashers.

I'm trying to move to Charlotte and I'll be pretty ticked if I can't watch 'Canes games when I move down there

Luckily, Charlotte gets the 'Canes, when both teams are playing on FSN-S. But when only Atlanta's playing, FSN-S runs Braves stuff and shows the game on delay @ 11:00 pm. :blink:

Wish I could get the game here in Bahrain, You better believe I would be standing for the whole thing...commerical breaks and all.

Glad we have concrete walls, but when I get excited I can still be heard through the building, so IF i am lucky and can find it.. the canes jersey will be out and about in the wee hours of the middle east. (Just don't think I can be loud enough to be heard in Raleigh without a cell phone connection :) )

Big time edit here: I CAN watch the game online with ESPN 360. 1am is going to be a bad time to be sleeping in my building! Time to think about a nap and get the Cane Jersey, some food and all the stuff I will want later ready!!!!

Doppler, check your PM's. :)

Referees: Bernard Degrace #30; Dennis LaRue #14

Linesmen: Don Henderson #91; Thor Nelson #80

Where did you get those, I thought we were getting Hasenfrantz?

EVERYONE WEAR RED!!! Stand the whole game, be loud and proud. Let's bring the house down and show the boy's what a 7TH MAN is all about. WHATEVER IT TAKES!! GO CANES!!

EVERYONE WEAR RED!!! Stand the whole game, be loud and proud. Let's bring the house down and show the boy's what a 7TH MAN is all about. WHATEVER IT TAKES!! GO CANES!!
I'll be doing all that except the red...my Hurricanes sweatshirt is black! Wife's is red though, and I haven't spent any money in The Eye in a while...hhmmm.... ;)

Wish I could get the game here in Bahrain, You better believe I would be standing for the whole thing...commerical breaks and all.

Glad we have concrete walls, but when I get excited I can still be heard through the building, so IF i am lucky and can find it.. the canes jersey will be out and about in the wee hours of the middle east. (Just don't think I can be loud enough to be heard in Raleigh without a cell phone connection :) )

Big time edit here: I CAN watch the game online with ESPN 360. 1am is going to be a bad time to be sleeping in my building! Time to think about a nap and get the Cane Jersey, some food and all the stuff I will want later ready!!!!

So the game will be on ESPN 360? I was hoping I could go find a bar in New York, but I'd much rather just boot up my computer!

Doppler, check your PM's. :)

Will see what I can do. With the overflow of people on the island this weekend I am hoping I even have an internet connection. HUGE F1 race weekend here which is congesting everything. Its like the biggest event of the year, which I can see since when I tell people I am in Bahrian they go "wheres that?" I am not even going to pay for the game on the internet till 2am (thought it was 1, but added it wrong). So far today calls have been a bear with lots to dropped calls. Maybe they will all be at race parties without their phones?

Oh and canes n' bosox, I don't know if the ESPN 360 I have is the same as the states. Its the only way I can watch hockey and they charge a fortune. I will pay for the play-offs package if the Canes are in and I can see their schedule based on that. I don't plan many 2am games in front of my computer with my job and getting ready for work by 6am. I love the canes, but I love my sleep and making it through the day a bit more, especially if they play the same nights I have hockey.

I hardly ever sit anyway! I am always up...pointing my foam finger towards the penalty box when the other team gets called in. I am so loud! But hey...I love my Canes and I don't plan to walk out with a bit of voice tonight! I can't wait to see the crowd!!!!!!!!! Caniacs all out tonight!

I went to the box office at 10 a.m. to pickup up tickets and the line stretched down past The Eye and around the security machines. Quickly jumped back in my car and flew down 40 so I could get back to work and order the tickets off Ticketmaster. Its worth paying the $7.50 convenience charge per ticket for tonight's game. I'll be standing up the whole time yelling as loud as I can from sec. 311. Lets Go Canes!!!