The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
adrenalineaf

Ticket refunds w/ Ticketmaster

I hope this helps. This is ticketmaster's cancellation/refund policy.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/h/cancelled.html''>http://www.ticketmaster.com/h/cancelled.html' target="_blank">http://www.ticketmaster.com/h/cancelled.html[/post]

I was advised when I purchased that IF there was a situation where the playoffs did NOT happen for the Canes, the balance would be applied to your NEXT season tickets...... Haven't yet seen a refund, so I am not sure what is up. Patiently waiting....

I was advised when I purchased that IF there was a situation where the playoffs did NOT happen for the Canes, the balance would be applied to your NEXT season tickets...... Haven't yet seen a refund, so I am not sure what is up. Patiently waiting....

For STHs the balance that they paid will go towards their tickets for next season. But purchasing individual tickets through ticketmaster is something different.

Well, Im moving to So California near Anaheim this summer.. what would happen in this situation?

All the tickets you paid for would be applied to an account that would supply tickets for me for next season, since your gonna be on the other side of the country. Thanks!!! Ill send you some pics from "your" seat. :lol:;)

All the tickets you paid for would be applied to an account that would supply tickets for me for next season, since your gonna be on the other side of the country. Thanks!!! Ill send you some pics from "your" seat. :lol:;)

Hahahahaah :lol::lol:

But seariously how can i get the money back ;)

Yep..In 2 weeks im leaving to Cali to close out the house..

So im pretty sure its for good

Oh well good luck in SoCal man...guess Anaheim will be your team to go watch and root for...along with Detroit and us in the East. Enjoy the sunny weather too...and don't forget about coming here and posting sometimes ;)

Oh well good luck in SoCal man...guess Anaheim will be your team to go watch and root for...along with Detroit and us in the East. Enjoy the sunny weather too...and don't forget about coming here and posting sometimes ;)

Well i guess it will be, its the only place to watch hokcey when im not playing.. Hahah now i can see Detroit 4 times couting the kings games.. Pssh im still going to be on the Canes forum all the time and watching the canes ;)

And if the Canes come to California this year ill take some pics.. ;)

Well i guess it will be, its the only place to watch hokcey when im not playing.. Hahah now i can see Detroit 4 times couting the kings games.. Pssh im still going to be on the Canes forum all the time and watching the canes ;)

And if the Canes come to California this year ill take some pics.. ;)

Actually they should be going on a SoCal road trip next season...last time we went on one was 05-06, our Cup year. So yea it's time for another one...

Actually they should be going on a SoCal road trip next season...last time we went on one was 05-06, our Cup year. So yea it's time for another one...

I would assume so, but with the schedule changes that were approved earlier this season, it's not a given.

Also, I am awaiting word on refunds as well, as I was a sucker a bought a pair, as well.

I would assume so, but with the schedule changes that were approved earlier this season, it's not a given.

Also, I am awaiting word on refunds as well, as I was a sucker a bought a pair, as well.

yea I was just getting ready to go look on ticketmaster and see what the policy is lol...spent $280(!) bucks for great seats...so I want my money back now lol.

I want my money back now, I don't want it applied towards next season when I can have it sitting in an account drawing interest until then. There is no benefit for anyone but the Canes to allow them to keep my money. You're telling me if I'm a STH, I can't get my money back?

yea I was just getting ready to go look on ticketmaster and see what the policy is lol...spent $280(!) bucks for great seats...so I want my money back now lol.

Just add around 300$ to that.. then times it by 2... thats how much i spent...

I want my money back now, I don't want it applied towards next season when I can have it sitting in an account drawing interest until then. There is no benefit for anyone but the Canes to allow them to keep my money. You're telling me if I'm a STH, I can't get my money back?

You can get your money back. Contact your ticket rep.

You can definitely get your money back. I requested my playoff money back last year. I felt why should I let them keep my money for 4 - 5 months. I even asked if they would be offering any kind of discount if you left your playoff funds on account until next year. There was none. You just notify your ticket rep that you would like a refund.

Got an e-mail from Ticketmaster literally two minutes ago saying that any orders made thru them will be refunded within the next 7-10 business days or something like that.

Here's the whole thing:

Hello, this is Ticketmaster Customer Service with an important alert for your upcoming event. Hurricane Playoffs, scheduled at RBC Center with a TBA on date and time has been cancelled.

Your credit card will automatically be credited the ticket price and convenience charges, and should post to your account within 7 to 10 business days. Please note, the $3.75 per order processing fee and any ticketFast or UPS delivery charges are non-refundable.

If you have any questions, please contact us online at:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/h/asktm.html

Thank you for using Ticketmaster. We appreciate your business!

Basically, I'm out $12.50 due to the "non-refundable" processing and ticketfast charges. They're not NON refundable, they just choose not to refund them... because the late surge in ticket sales they got from Caps fans just isn't enough profit for them.

I'm FAR from a TicketMaster fan (would it be too much to ask to be able to SELECT A SEAT?) but when you are afar like me, it is sometimes a necessary evil.

(would it be too much to ask to be able to SELECT A SEAT?)

Thats what is shocking to me, I mean the company the Durham Bulls use lets you select a seat you'd think a company like ticketmaster could figure it out. Or at least choose a section. Nothing is more fun then hitting the button to look for other tickets and then having it give u the same seats over and over again :mad:

Thats what is shocking to me, I mean the company the Durham Bulls use lets you select a seat you'd think a company like ticketmaster could figure it out. Or at least choose a section. Nothing is more fun then hitting the button to look for other tickets and then having it give u the same seats over and over again :mad:

I would think if you allowed customers to Select A Seat and charge a fee that people would pay it to be able to sit in or near where they want. :blink:

I would think if you allowed customers to Select A Seat and charge a fee that people would pay it to be able to sit in or near where they want. :blink:

Noooooooooooooo!!! Don't give them any ideas.

Really though that is a great idea for them to make more money. They charge you $1 or $2 extra per ticket and you get the chance to pick your own seat. People would pay it for sure. I think they owe you for highlighting a new revenue stream for them. :)