The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Kris44

Canes Playing in the World Championships

Um...where did you get 4? The website said Ward only let one by, and LeClaire had a shutout. :P That's not bad!

Canada won 5-4 today. Ward kept Canada in the game, because Canada was outplayed during most of the 1st.

"Ward played great for us," Canadian captain Shane Doan said. "He stopped a breakaway, a 2-on-1. He was outstanding."

Ward stopped a breakaway!!! :o Woohoo! Now more of that for us please?

And what is Staalsy up to?

"Ward played great for us," Canadian captain Shane Doan said. "He stopped a breakaway, a 2-on-1. He was outstanding."

Ward stopped a breakaway!!! :o Woohoo! Now more of that for us please?

And what is Staalsy up to?

Staalsy is playing on the all S line (Staal, Spezza, St Louis). Torts has Spezza centering and Staal playing LW. Staal needs to center its that simple. Not to mention Staal and Spezza just shouldn't be on the same line together as they both like to hang onto the puck.

Torts is coaching Canada??? So maybe thats why we lost.. or did the USA and Canada switch Coaches for the game? Was Hitchcock behind the USA bench???? lol.

Last time I checked Tortorella was American and was coaching team USA.

Sorry I had too give you a lil *edit* for that one.

If Torts had been coaching Canada dont you think we'd of won...

Torts is coaching Canada??? So maybe thats why we lost.. or did the USA and Canada switch Coaches for the game? Was Hitchcock behind the USA bench???? lol.

Last time I checked Tortorella was American and was coaching team USA.

:lol:

Torts is just so horrible that a bad decision to play Staal at wing, made me think Torts was the coach

Obviously a mistake. Wallin doesn't hit anyone.

It says the guy he hit was amnesiac for ten minutes following the hit. Not that I condone hurting anyone, but man I wish he would play like that for us!

Good for Eric to finally step up with a hat trick and an assist so far. Loving this line as much as the RDR line.

*edit* annnnnd Staalsy scores another! One more to tie the record I believe.

Yeah Staal! Way to go with 4 goals, those last two were AMAZING! Good to see he is finally stepping up, like we all know he can. If you want to see highlights go to www.tsn.ca and they should be on that page up in the top right corner.

Anyone else following the USA vs Finland game today? I haven't been watching it but I read that our dear, dear friend Olli Jokinen from the panthers just took Gleason out of the game with a hit from behind. They put Jokinen out for the game, but I haven't heard how bad Timmy is hurt... Anyone else wanna help cook some kitty this evening?