The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
monkeygruven

2006-2007 Pre-Game Psych-up Video

WOW...that's AWESOME. Red Storm Rising!

I'm ready for some Canes hockey now!

LOVED the look that Commie had on his face...it was like, "Yeah, we're gonna do this...it's ours!"

AMPED!!!!!

I was just cruising YouTube looking for Hurricanes vid's, and came upon http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pn_7yQ-bs8' target="_blank">this one[/post]. Remember how exciting it was at the start of that season, knowing we had to defend the Cup? And how disappointing was it missing the playoffs six short months later?

Well, I feel as Caniacs, we owe it to ourselves and the team to get just as psyched up about this coming season! I'm already amped, you should be too!

p.s.- Who of you out there plan on going to the Canes event on June 11th?

WOW...that's AWESOME. Red Storm Rising!

I'm ready for some Canes hockey now!

LOVED the look that Commie had on his face...it was like, "Yeah, we're gonna do this...it's ours!"

AMPED!!!!!

You're not lying man. I can't wait to see what the canes do next season. Have a good feeling about this year.

Can not wait either. Maybe only one more live hockey game left this season I feel. Then DT's will surly set in.

That's why I'm saving my 10th anniversary DVD set till after the Cup finals.

Does anyone have another link to this? I went there and it said it was no longer available. Now, I had to go through a proxy to get around filters, so that might be the case, but its always nice to have an alternative. Please help!