The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
RealRitzcracker

Why The Hurricanes Will Win The Stanley Cup!

I HATE ERIK COLE!

He was terrible the worst player on the team!

I'm so happy we traded him.

Just wish we could have gotten rid of wallin and kaberle along with him.

Erik Cole = Crappy Ever Since Neck=Broken

The only time I seen him skate was when he had a breakaway, and he could never score on the breakaway anyways.

Also I don't know how many times I seen him pass the puck to the other team or try to do something fancy and fail at it.

Erik Cole = Turnover KING.

I don't care if we come in last.

I would be perfectly happy just as long as I don't see three names in the Roster of the 08-09 roster

Cole, Kaberle, Wallin,

Wallin's got a No-Trade Contract. :rolleyes:

There really should be a bright, flashing neon sign that says that everytime you enter the boards, because so many people don't seem to realize this.

There really should be a bright, flashing neon sign that says that everytime you enter the boards, because so many people don't seem to realize this.

Seriously.

Can we get a nice picture of Wallin that says "Wallin says "No (Trade Clause)!" we can post every time someone posts a suggestion of trading him?

Edit: Here we go (thanks to a photographer with the perfect photo of Wallin for it from Eye Candy).

wallinntc.jpg

If Erik Cole was the worst player on our team then why did he get Powerplay time, and play on the top line pretty much every night? There were plenty worse players Grahame, Letowski, the call ups. NOTE: I'm not saying those players are terrible just that they were worse than Cole. Except Grahame, he was pretty bad :lol:

He played his heart out every night, and that's more than you get from most players.

I know that!

We put it there because after the Stanley Cup we were afraid he would go to back to his home land of Sweden.

Well I'm pretty sure if we give him some money or somthing or threaten him with the minors that he would waive it.

If Erik Cole was the worst player on our team then why did he get Powerplay time, and play on the top line pretty much every night? There were plenty worse players Grahame, Letowski, the call ups. NOTE: I'm not saying those players are terrible just that they were worse than Cole. Except Grahame, he was pretty bad :lol:

He played his heart out every night, and that's more than you get from most players.

I'm serious he was the worse.

I would take Grahamem Letowski, Irbe, anyone over him.

He is a crybaby and scared of everything now.

h

I know that!

We put it there because after the Stanley Cup we were afraid he would go to back to his home land of Sweden.

Well I'm pretty sure if we give him some money or somthing or threaten him with the minors that he would waive it.

Do you realize how bad that would make the organization seem? Tampa Bay looks terrible because they threatened to put Boyle on waivers unless he waived his NTC. It reflects poorly on the organization, and it makes it so that free agents don't want to come to the team. If a player doesn't feel secure in the organization, they won't want to play there.

I HATE ERIK COLE!

The only time I seen him skate was when he had a breakaway, and he could never score on the breakaway anyways.

Also I don't know how many times I seen him pass the puck to the other team or try to do something fancy and fail at it.

I would be perfectly happy just as long as I don't see three names in the Roster of the 08-09 roster

Cole, Kaberle, Wallin,

Are you serious?

You have to be freaking kidding me, are you even a fan of this team?

Are you serious?

I don't agree with him, but you can be a fan of the team without liking every player. Obviously, he's not a fan of Cole, for his own reasons.

I HATE ERIK COLE!

Cole, Kaberle, Wallin,

Harsh words for someone who gave 100% effort every night...one of our FEW players to do that consistently.

Not that part, he said he wouldn't mind if we were the worst team in the league as long as we get rid of 3 players he didn't like....

Even if its false I would still like to believe that the hurricanes are the best.

Are team could be in last and I would still talk like they are the best.

I stick with my team through thick and thin.

Even if Detroit is better I will take the crappy side of the arguement and at least TRY to spin it in the canes favor.

That's in my "Top 10 Dumbest Things Ever Read" on an internet forum. If you're under 20, then I've been a fan of this organization longer than you've been alive. Still, I call a spade a spade, and if we stink, I'll admit we stink. To say we're better, or even equal to, Detroit is ludicrous. They manhandled Pittsburgh in game 5 as if they were some ECHL team. The score that game suggested otherwise, but I've never seen a team so slick, talented, and organized.

Are you serious?

If you read that again you will see it only mentions one players name who isn't on this TEAM anymore?

I'm the biggest fan of this team I haven't said one bad thing I even mad things up that's how big of a fan I am!

I spend 15,000 a year on tickets for this team!

I LOVE THE CAROLINA HURRICANES!

I HATE ERIK COLE! Almost as much as I hate Barrack Hussein Obama!

BTW Erik Cole isn't on our team anymore!

I HATE ERIK COLE!

Cole, Kaberle, Wallin,

I think you just lost all relevance you had. Which was very little to begin with judging by your other posts...

I don't agree with him, but you can be a fan of the team without liking every player. Obviously, he's not a fan of Cole, for his own reasons.

Thanks IceFrog999!

BTW The only reason I talk garbage about the almighty Red Wings is because their from Detroit.

And since I was born in Chicago I will hate anything from Detroit lol. I don't even buy American Cars made in Detroit. BMW Only For Me!

OffTopic = GO WHITESOX!

That's in my "Top 10 Dumbest Things Ever Read" on an internet forum. If you're under 20, then I've been a fan of this organization longer than you've been alive. Still, I call a spade a spade, and if we stink, I'll admit we stink. To say we're better, or even equal to, Detroit is ludicrous. They manhandled Pittsburgh in game 5 as if they were some ECHL team. The score that game suggested otherwise, but I've never seen a team so slick, talented, and organized.

I've had season tickets for the Carolina Hurricanes since Greensboro since their opening game.

I could care less if you were a fan of the Hartford Whalers.

That's like saying I love the Washington Nationals and you live in Montreal.

I've been a fan of this ORGANIZATION (Carolina Hurricanes)

If you read that again you will see it only mentions one players name who isn't on this TEAM anymore?

I'm the biggest fan of this team I haven't said one bad thing I even mad things up that's how big of a fan I am!

I spend 15,000 a year on tickets for this team!

I LOVE THE CAROLINA HURRICANES!

I HATE ERIK COLE! Almost as much as I hate Barrack Hussein Obama!

BTW Erik Cole isn't on our team anymore!

Maybe if you read MY post that was in response to Icefrog, you'd understand what I was saying. You mentioned players that you are still on the team, you need to read your post too.

Icefrog also said he disagreed with you, so he's not exactly "defending" you.

Maybe if you read MY post that was in response to Icefrog, you'd understand what I was saying. You mentioned players that you are still on the team, you need to read your post too.

Icefrog also said he disagreed with you, so he's not exactly "defending" you.

Your right I also mentioned Kaberle, and Wallin.

But I don't hate them.

I would like to get rid of them.

But I can deal with them for another year.

Your right I also mentioned Kaberle, and Wallin.

But I don't hate them.

I would like to get rid of them.

But I can deal with them for another year.

You said you wouldn't mind if we were the worst team in the league as long as we got rid of them.