The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

Carolina Hurricanes by the Numbers - 08/09 Salaries

Pssst, TSA! Update the list to add Leighton!

Got it, thanks. Im slacking. :ph34r:

Psst, TSA! Update the list to add Gleason!

Pssst Ryan, I already did. Check the edit time ;)

lol

Woops, embarrassing! Haha, I just looked at the last post time, stupid me!

No worries, you're keeping me honest....and awake. :lol:

You're getting pretty good at remembering this! :P

I got bored waiting for you :lol:

Updated for Brookbank, Conboy, Bayda, Babchuk and Pitkanin(still waiting for #'s).

Isn't Conboy's contract a 2-way?

Yes, but I thought JR said in the interview that he earned start time on the team.

So..it looks like with Pitkanens deal we are over JR's cap by 2.8 mil...if I'm doing the math right...which would indeed mean that someone else would need to be shipped off, like he said at yesterdays PC...

Kaberle=2.2 if we can deal him off.

He said one or two, I don't see how we could get rid of both Wallin and Kaberle, that'd be amazing if we could.

Ok, I think it up to date now. I still have Conboy as an NHLer because he would make the 8th Dman. Unless JR makes another trade, our defense looks done for now. Not sure what will happen with Seidenberg though, JR could still sign him and move Conboy to Albany. I think he starts the season with his suspension from the Rats last season so it might be that he's not on the NHL roster to start.

Any corrections, let me know.

Aucoin just went to the Crapitols. That may come back to bite us. I am still cleaning up after reading that Upchuck is returning to us from Mother Russia where no doubt his sense of entitlement was further cemented into his ego. Couldn't someone please buy him from us?????

Updated for Seidenberg. Pretty obvious with 9 dmen signed now that one of them wont be here by the end of the week.

Wow...this is a tough one to figure out...

With us going after a few D-men, trading Cole, and the challenges with Kabs and Wallin..I don't see where there is much room to do anything.

Short of 1) Strongarming Kabs and Wallin out of here or 2) living with a higher self imposed cap -- it'll be interesting to see what happens by the end of the week. I know JR likes to keep a bit of money in the bank for the trade deadline. On days like today ( this week ) I'm glad I'm not a GM. :blink:

Updated for Seidenberg. Pretty obvious with 9 dmen signed now that one of them wont be here by the end of the week.

Hope williams is healthy enough this year to earn that kind of money,also i believe sutter will be up this year so you can ad him to the cap.