The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
tbinner

2008-2009 Schedule?

I think it has been said that we will get to play every Western team once, so either they come to us or we come to them. Hopefully you'll get to see them twice! btw how did we get a Canes fan all the way in the OC?

Well that surprises most people..Check this out for my story..

http://forums.carolinahurricanes.com/index.php?showtopic=9533&st=40&p=125043entry125043' target="_blank">http://forums.carolinahurricanes.com/index...mp;#entry125043[/post]

We just did this past season. Whooped 'em too. But you prolly already knew that lol...just want them to come here again.

Yeah, that's what I meant since we played them here this year, I was hoping they'd be one of our wild card teams.

NOOOO!!!!

March 12, 2009... worst day ever. :(

What jumps out at me on the schedule, though, is all of the day games. That's definitely unusual for us.

NOOOO!!!!

March 12, 2009... worst day ever. :(

What jumps out at me on the schedule, though, is all of the day games. That's definitely unusual for us.

why? is it because it's away? i was deffinately hoping that the stars would play here.. but oh well atleast we're playing them.

i was also surprised at all the home sunday games and the afternoon games..

Yes... I dread hearing the KDT-123 and having to be sad. Or the Darkness Music and having to be happy. :(

I was hoping for a 3 game Eastern Canada road swing like last year's (TOR, OTT, and MON) but no dice. I'm a little disappointed. No back to back games in Canada to plan a roadtrip around.

If I remember correctly, those early games tend to sell well... maybe this was intentional to help up our revenue. Also if you look at November, this was our bad month last year (or am I getting confused?). But we have a ton of home games then... hopefully this will be good. The only thing that is concerning is April. We are up against tough teams that will no doubt be battling for playoff spots. Let's hope we are up to the challenge!

November was good. It was December that was the month in which things started getting bad.