The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
cheapseats

Pre season Tickets

This is the only thing I can find on the website:

Prior to hosting the Capitals, the Hurricanes will play their annual Red-White scrimmage at the RBC Center, as part of the annual Caniac Carnival, on Sunday, Sept. 21. The event is free to the public, and further details will be released closer to that date.

I thought that this had been discussed but I can't find it. Is one of the pre-season games going to be free again this year?

Looks like One of the preseason Games will be free, Note it is a "designated" game. You will not be able to pick it.

This appears to indicate ALL plan holders, 12,26 and Full

From the FAQ section on the website.

Q: Will I still be receiving a free preseason game as in the past or will this be replaced by the Caniac Carnival Red/White Game?

All 2008-2009 Ticket Plan Holders will receive free tickets (one per ticket plan seat owned) to a designated preseason game in addition to the complimentary tickets for the Caniac Carnival Red/White Game.

They were handing out color coded schedules for the 26 season ticket packages yesterday at the S-A-S. The color coded schedule indicated that the preseason game against Washington on Wednesday September 24th was 'included' in the 26 season ticket package. Although there hasn't been an official announcement, I assume the 9/24 game will be the free preseason game for the 12/26/full season ticket holders.