The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
caniac-97

Where are my Season Tickets!!

Isn't it usually right around the Labor Day? I'm more interested to see if we get any cool gifts along w/ the tickets. Like a coupon that gives you say 20 or 25% discount off the purchase of the new alternate uniform. ;)

Isn't it usually right around the Labor Day? I'm more interested to see if we get any cool gifts along w/ the tickets. Like a coupon that gives you say 20 or 25% discount off the purchase of the new alternate uniform. ;)

yep, the sort of set the bar a bit high the last two season with the nice boxes. Before that it was just tickets in an envelope pretty much.

Here is a quote from the Canes email

"with ticket delivery scheduled to take place around mid-September."

Now this is for my 12 game pack. I also have a 26 game pack with the ex-girlfriend. I would assume those tix should come in around the same time.

Its never too early. I wanted my tickets back on April 5 :P

The scrimmage kicks off the preseason on what Sep. 21. So we'll have to have our tickets before then, since season ticket holders automatically get tickets to that. Not to mention the free preseason game to ticket holders is Sep 23 vs Washington. So we'll definetly need by then.

I found funny how at the SAS Karen Price made it very clear that if you changed addresses you better fill out this form tonight otherwise, your tickets may not arrive in time. So they could be cutting it real close which means they won't be sent out until Friday, Sep 19th, 2 days before the scrimmage.

Its never too early. I wanted my tickets back on April 5 :P

The scrimmage kicks off the preseason on what Sep. 21. So we'll have to have our tickets before then, since season ticket holders automatically get tickets to that. Not to mention the free preseason game to ticket holders is Sep 23 vs Washington. So we'll definetly need by then.

I found funny how at the SAS Karen Price made it very clear that if you changed addresses you better fill out this form tonight otherwise, your tickets may not arrive in time. So they could be cutting it real close which means they won't be sent out until Friday, Sep 19th, 2 days before the scrimmage.

i wonder if that means they are going to use DHL again (after assuring me they wouldn't do that again).

i wonder if that means they are going to use DHL again (after assuring me they wouldn't do that again).

I don't think DHL will be used. A friend of mine said that after Karen informed about getting tickets on time, someone in their group yelled out "hope you aren't using DHL". Karen laughed and said they were not coming via DHL. I think she told them their sending via UPS again.

I am a new STH this year and I am beside myself to get the tickets! I cant wait!!!!!

since some of you are referring to gifts I thought I would ask if they normally send something cool along with the tickets?? :P

I am a new STH this year and I am beside myself to get the tickets! I cant wait!!!!!

since some of you are referring to gifts I thought I would ask if they normally send something cool along with the tickets?? :P

they did the last two seasons but not much before that.

Here is a quote from the Canes email

"with ticket delivery scheduled to take place around mid-September."

Now this is for my 12 game pack. I also have a 26 game pack with the ex-girlfriend. I would assume those tix should come in around the same time.

Wow....sharing tickets with the ex? That is the epitome of cooperation! :)

Both of you must be really cool, most of my ex's won't speak to me. :blink:

Wow....sharing tickets with the ex? That is the epitome of cooperation! :)

Both of you must be really cool, most of my ex's won't speak to me. :blink:

I know your feeling, no chances of rekindling old feelings with mine. :lol: