The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
LetsGoCanes72

Start showing your Carolina Hurricane pride

Car Antennae flag is up year round as well as the SC Champion House Flag, I wear Canes T-shirts several times a week. and my homepage is carolinahurricanes.com! Can't wait for ticket delivery.

I wear several different canes t-shirts all year round. Personalized tag on back and canes license plate on font on car. Need to get new window decals since I recently purchased a new car. I have a NHL logo wallpaper on my cellphone and of course I wear lot's of red. I show my pride year round.

"...Personalized tag on back..."

What's you number? I am 0432.

I wear some t-shirts, My wife has a Canes magnet on the back of her van and we have a Canes garden flag.

So...guess you'd say we are representin'

I wear several different canes t-shirts all year round. Personalized tag on back and canes license plate on font on car. Need to get new window decals since I recently purchased a new car. I have a NHL logo wallpaper on my cellphone and of course I wear lot's of red. I show my pride year round.

You mean there's a time of year when people don't display their Canes pride?? ;)

The only distinction I make in which Hurricanes t-shirts to wear is short sleeve in spring/summer and long sleeve in fall/winter! I have my decals on my car window and license plate frame on my car year round.

We just bought a new car, too, so as a gift for my husband, I bought him a Canes license plate frame at SAS.

I do like to put up different house flags, though, so probably won't pull out Canes house flag until pre-season.

Is it hockey season yet?!!!

Not if you are going skating... ;)

I wear mine in my car ( A/C crankin...) then dash into my local rink :D

I agree, you have to be nuts to be wearing a jersey in this heat.

i live in gainesville, florida; a town where the high school team is the hurricanes, but with a purple color scheme. so whenever i'm out in my canes gear, i get a lot of confused looks. or a lot of "who's staal?", because i have two different staal t-shirts i wear all the time. i just have to make sure that i don't wear the canes shirts i have that are mostly red on football game days here. i had on a bright red shirt on one season when alabama was in town and got plenty of comments, most of them followed by "oh...i thought you had on a 'bama shirt".

and i am one of the aforementioned nuts who wears jerseys even in the summer. nighttime, usually. but they get worn year-round.

"...Personalized tag on back..."

What's you number? I am 0432.

I wear some t-shirts, My wife has a Canes maget on the back of her van and we have a Canes garden flag.

So...guess you'd say we are representin'

Not # but CMKJ which stands for Curt, Michelle, Kaitlyn, Jordan.

I wear my canes gear when I can, but I really stand out when I wear it here in Germany when I do. Just so you all know I was in Munich at the train station back in May and me and my wife were both wearing our canes hats and ran into a fellow caniac as we were racing to catch our train. Just goes to prove you can run into a caniac anywhere.

Magnets & Car flag stays up. Looking tattered like a storm flag should & mags need to be replaced. STH sticker & car mag on other car. Stanly cup hat & Canes pride hat on 90% of the time. Canes T's most of the time... Home and work office decked to the max...

I've got the magnets, bumper sticker and vanity plate on the car year round. I'll replace the window puck as soon as they get back in stock. I even have Canes stickers on my dog's leash(I need to get her a jersey, too.)

Have my Canes flags up in my classroom. Makes a nice visual when I teach my unit on severe weather. Have my Canes plate on the front of my truck and a Canes sticker on the rear window. Have Canes stickers on my motorcycle helmet and will start flying Canes flags on both truck and motorcycle when season starts

I have a Canes license tag and a front canes plate. I actually wore my 2006 SCplayoffs Red T shirt to the gym last night. I wear Canes T-Shirts a lot on weekends and so do my family members. I have Canes stuff on my walls at my office. I only wear a Canes sweaters to the game as a middle age fat guy does not always look good in a hockey sweater ..... at least not like Cameron looked in Ferris Bueller's Day off with his Red WIng sweater (in Chicago at that !!! ) Although I did wear my Brindy sweater/jersey from Phoenix to RDU last March on a flight and a mom in the PHX airport was trying to guide her little boy in the right direction and told her son to "follow the guy in the hockey jersey" and another guy from Anahiem came up and told me he was a big Brindy fan. .....

Just have to represent !!!!!!!!!

I wanted to start this to think if people think it is too early to start wearing their Canes gear???

If the weather cooperates, LGC72, the timing is never to show love for your club by wearing its gear. As soon as the thermometer here in Placentia, Calif. (eight miles north of Honda Center) drops below 95 degrees and 60 percent humidity, I'll be pulling out my 'Canes' T-shirt.

If you want to hear the concept of sorry club support, chew on this: During the Anaheim Ducks' 2006-07 Stanley Cup-winning season, how many fans did I see wearing Ducks' gear that year away from Honda Center? ONE: a boy of about eight, proudly wearing his "Perry 10" jersey to the supermarket. Other than that, the concept of wearing team gear around town -- heck, around Orange County, Calif. -- was a total shutout. <_<

I am trying to get more and more people to become fans and let the people around here know that hockey is here to stay.

Gee, I thought that NHL hockey was solid in Canesville. At least that's how things seemed to be when Mr. GSBG and I stayed in Raleigh for a week two years ago! ;)

Jan/GSBG

If anyone plays golf at Wildwood Green in North Raleigh, I got a Cane's flag on the mailbox ...

If my apartment manager didn't mind, kat, I'd be delighted to affix a 'Canes' sticker on our mailbox.

Trouble is, of course, our "mailbox" is a 8" by 10" tin box, attached to about 150 other 8" by 10" metal boxes -- the mail slots that belong to our fellow apartment tenants. When you live in a rental (and, here in SoCal, the $1,240 we pay each month for our two-bedroom, two-bathroom unit is a bargain), the rules change radically regarding what you can personalize permanently.

No matter: I'm a Caniac where it matters most: on the inside. ;)

Jan/GSBG

If my apartment manager didn't mind, kat, I'd be delighted to affix a 'Canes' sticker on our mailbox.

Trouble is, of course, our "mailbox" is a 8" by 10" tin box, attached to about 150 other 8" by 10" metal boxes -- the mail slots that belong to our fellow apartment tenants. When you live in a rental (and, here in SoCal, the $1,240 we pay each month for our two-bedroom, two-bathroom unit is a bargain), the rules change radically regarding what you can personalize permanently.

No matter: I'm a Caniac where it matters most: on the inside. ;)

Jan/GSBG

I have that same problem, living in an apartment I'd love to have a flagpole on the front porch, but I can't (also, I have a back patio and not a front porch..). As far as gear goes though, I have my 06 Champs Locker hat which I wear nearly everyday and my Quest Fulfilled shirt that I wear every so often. I don't wear my jersey that much because it is hot and I dont want to get it dirty or mess it up, but if I'm headed to a game, the Alehouse, Buffalo Wild Wings or anywhere to watch a game (sometimes my own couch) the jersey comes on of course!

Most of my "gear" is signed sticks and pucks and banners and whatnot, which I can't wear, but they are all over the walls of my office so anyone who walks in knows they are in Canesland.