The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
caneswincup

STH Gift Catalog

Got my STH *bonus gift* catalog in email today. What is everyone going to do with their points?

Be sure to read the fine print. You only have a few weeks to redeem the points and you have to use them all before you can place your order.

L

Interesting. I better pull out the hard copy and get going. Do you recall the cutoff date?

would be really cool if NSTH got to see the catalog ( hint )...might spur a few caniacs to become STH...

Got my STH *bonus gift* catalog in email today. What is everyone going to do with their points?

Be sure to read the fine print. You only have a few weeks to redeem the points and you have to use them all before you can place your order.

L

would be really cool if NSTH got to see the catalog ( hint )...might spur a few caniacs to become STH...

They had the catalog on the website when they first introduced it. I'm sure if you go over to the tickets you'll be able to download the pdf file.

Does anyone know when we get our merchandise after we order?!?!?!?

I think I remember reading somewhere that it will be available at one of the games for pickup, but not sure which one.

Hey there..... I placed my order online last night for my 3 items, and saved the page with my order. Got the confirmation email later on, and it had something completely different ordered for me. Be sure to check your confirmation email carefully!!!!

I think I remember reading somewhere that it will be available at one of the games for pickup, but not sure which one.

The fine print says some items will not be available till next year and the jerseys say size will be determined at fitting.

Does anyone know when we get our merchandise after we order?!?!?!?

my ticket rep told me the bulk order will be placed sometime in October (so they know how many of each item they will need and to get quantity discounts) and doled out to us sometime in January.

Hey there..... I placed my order online last night for my 3 items, and saved the page with my order. Got the confirmation email later on, and it had something completely different ordered for me. Be sure to check your confirmation email carefully!!!!

Was your confirmation for the fossil watch. I know about 5 other people who have gotten confirmation for the fossil watch, which is 10 points, but they only had 4 points to spend.

Yea, I got the same confirmation. I figured it was a "form" email confirmation, since it said the watch was 10 pts, but at the bottom, it said I used my 4 points.

I downloaded a copy of my confirmation order form from the website, cause it said you needed it to pick up your items.

Yea, I got the same confirmation. I figured it was a "form" email confirmation, since it said the watch was 10 pts, but at the bottom, it said I used my 4 points.

I downloaded a copy of my confirmation order form from the website, cause it said you needed it to pick up your items.

got a second email with all my items listed correctly, went for the watch, tailgate bag, messenger bag, and glass clock.

I've got 20 points to spend. 12 is going for the digital frame, but not sure what to do with the other 8. A lot of items are nice, but because of my other hobby, I've received more messenger bags, totes, umbrellas, chairs, coolers, etc. than one person could use in 3 lifetimes over the past few years!

L

exactly what is a fossil watch? Is it a watch for the "hip" generation. This question comes from an old fossil.

I am fossil as well and have owned Seiko, Casio, Omega, et al and I have had the Fossil watch I have now for 3 years and handed my old Fossil to my son Which is 9 years old and still going. For $100 or so they are the best watch made IMHO. Impossible to tear up...

I am fossil as well and have owned Seiko, Casio, Omega, et al and I have had the Fossil watch I have now for 3 years and handed my old Fossil to my son Which is 9 years old and still going. For $100 or so they are the best watch made IMHO. Impossible to tear up...

Thanks....just didn't know the brand name. For some reason or another I tear-up digital watches. About three years ago I found a Citizen echo-drive on sale, In the time I would have gone through about three Timex watches, this one has taken a "licken but keeps on 'ticken" (Is this a mixed-metaphore?)