The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
wesley-number-1-fan

Alternate Jerseys-Officially to be released 9/10

Does anyone know when the new uniforms will be available at The Eye?

Oh yeah.. put me in the lame column as well :P Altho, I do think it's kind of lame for people to wear jerseys/uniforms to bars or parties, unless it's a game watching party or pre/post game bar meet up.

Caniac Carnival.

Though I think it is very lame for an adult to wear a jersey to a hockey game, I must admit if I were to purchase a jersey, this would be my choice.

I think it would have been cooler to cut all the red out and make it just black and grey. But all along I was holding on to the dream of using the primary Whalers colors since they did have about the sweetest uniforms in the history of the NHL.

I agree that something about this post is lame... :blink:

Though I think it is very lame for an adult to wear a jersey to a hockey game, I must admit if I were to purchase a jersey, this would be my choice.

I think it would have been cooler to cut all the red out and make it just black and grey. But all along I was holding on to the dream of using the primary Whalers colors since they did have about the sweetest uniforms in the history of the NHL.

It's a hockey game.

Not a tennis match.

Your supposed to drink a beer, be loud, and watch some big hits.

Not wear a turtleneck with a vest and say please be quite.

It's hockey not tennis.

They joked saying that the black made them look bigger. Timmy looked huge.

Gleason looks like hes built like an 18 wheeler. Has he done that during the offseason or does the black make that much of a difference?

hurricanesalternateex4.jpg

Gleason looks like hes built like an 18 wheeler. Has he done that during the offseason or does the black make that much of a difference?

GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY.

I can't believe I'm the only one, but that is the ugliest thing I have ever seen in my entire life. Are we attending a funeral? Is it Terminator on ice? Are they going to be that shiny?

Yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck.

Oh God I hope they look better in action than in picture.

We go from toilet flushing to nighttime entity.

GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY.

I can't believe I'm the only one, but that is the ugliest thing I have ever seen in my entire life. Are we attending a funeral? Is it Terminator on ice? Are they going to be that shiny?

Yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck.

Oh God I hope they look better in action than in picture.

We go from toilet flushing to nighttime entity.

ducks%20bad.jpg

WILD WING DISAGREES.

:P

Lol, I think it's amusing someone called it the Ugliest Thing they have ever seen in their entire life. I'm guessing they've never laid eyes on Michael Jackson. :lol:

COMPARE:

michael-jackson_loses-neverland.jpg

and

third_group2.jpg

Anyways, I love it. I was getting excited about the stars, but the silver/gray/white whatever color it is flag border is great. I always liked the secondary logo better, and I'm glad I can finally get a jersey with it front and center. Now that Erik Cole is gone, who should I get on the back? I'm thinking going blank until I find a new favorite Hurricane, although I'll always have Erik Cole as my favorite NHL player. (Getting Center Ice just for the Oilers :D)

That is the sickest, most brutal, most metal hockey jersey i have ever seen....I've got to get one now! I like how its mostly black, it looks a lot more intimidating than if it had as much red as the mock-ups. They are just flat out awesome.

My guess is the equipment for defenders is different than for forwards. Like shoulder pads for linemen are different than for QBs and Receivers. (That's football for some of you authentic hockey fans.) :rolleyes:

While I wouldn't have gone so far as to say it was lame, didn't wear a sweater the last two years altough I had my Canes pullover on at the games. The main fan in the family wore her red sweater.

That will change this year. I'll be the Bad A** in black. And yes the black does make the Canes look a little tougher, a little meaner and a little bit like "you'll get yours if you mess with me or my boys." Can you tell I like it?

I guess it's just too abstract for me lol. Complete blackness on ice...they'll be laughing at us for ages.

Like the way people have laughed at the Blackhawks, Sharks, Senators, Penguins, Ducks and Flyers for wearing all-black uniforms?

Not trying to rag on your opinion, I just don't think that these jerseys will be the laughingstock of the league (especially once Ottawa releases their thirds...).