The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
WStout

What's Our Slogan This Year?

You want us here to shut up or other boards? :huh:

No, i don't want anyone to shut up,,,was just thinking "maybe" what some of the players would say IF they ever read these boards..Was a attemp at a little humor!!Man I can't wait for some HOCKEY!!! :blink:

No, i don't want anyone to shut up,,,was just thinking "maybe" what some of the players would say IF they ever read these boards..Was a attemp at a little humor!!Man I can't wait for some HOCKEY!!! :blink:

Definately what the players would say reading the boards, lol.

Little Rock - AR? I used to live out that way 72023...Cabot. Drop me a line...

A thought........one I have added to posts on other hockey boards......Let's play REDNECK HOCKEY! Remembering a "Caniac having that on a TV broadcast once. Would suit us just fine!

The new slogan this year is the same as last year's, "Our team. Our tradition." Only this year the focus will be on the players. They have some really cool graphics of some of the players that they showed the employees last night at the employee season kick off.

Our slogan as RBC employees is 4 to 1 in 12. According to ESPN the RBC is ranked 4th in the NHL is customer satisfaction. Our collective goal is to go from 4th to 1st in customer satisfaction in 12 months. The three teams that beat us were the Ducks, Red Wings, and Blues. We don't like losing to the Red Wings any more than you do. We at the RBC are going to try our best to make your hockey going experience the best it can be.

[
(ncz82 @ Sep 10 2008, 10:58 AM)
The new slogan this year is the same as last year's, "Our team. Our tradition." Only this year the focus will be on the players. They have some really cool graphics of some of the players that they showed the employees last night at the employee season kick off.

Our slogan as RBC employees is 4 to 1 in 12. According to ESPN the RBC is ranked 4th in the NHL is customer satisfaction. Our collective goal is to go from 4th to 1st in customer satisfaction in 12 months. The three teams that beat us were the Ducks, Red Wings, and Blues. We don't like losing to the Red Wings any more than you do. We at the RBC are going to try our best to make your hockey going experience the best it can be.

Looks like we have an official winner 2fb36489441bb653e000b74b922ce789d0bebd59.gif

Back in Black woulda been a good one ;0) nice little theme music for the new jersies

ok, the runner up ;)

Back in Black woulda been a good one ;0) nice little theme music for the new jersies

Good call. Looks like that's exactly what they've going to do, as they used the song for the unveiling. I'd bet they'll be using it in ads for the Canes during the season (and especially the first game they wear them), as well.

Eh... the Antz did that whole theme a couple of seasons ago, so I don't know if I'd do that.

Your 2008-2009 Carolina Hurricanes sponsored by Rex Hospital-Healthcare for Life

Sadly, this could be the winner. :unsure: