The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
WStout

What's Our Slogan This Year?

(ncz82 @ Sep 10 2008, 10:58 AM) The new slogan this year is the same as last year's, "Our team. Our tradition." Only this year the focus will be on the players. They have some really cool graphics of some of the players that they showed the employees last night at the employee season kick off.

Our slogan as RBC employees is 4 to 1 in 12. According to ESPN the RBC is ranked 4th in the NHL is customer satisfaction. Our collective goal is to go from 4th to 1st in customer satisfaction in 12 months. The three teams that beat us were the Ducks, Red Wings, and Blues. We don't like losing to the Red Wings any more than you do. We at the RBC are going to try our best to make your hockey going experience the best it can be.

I have to say that the RBC Center is my favorite hockey arena to go see a game. Bar None.

Man, you guys gotta tell me when your resurrecting "old as hellll" topics. Went on the other page and saw a post about Back in Black and i'm like what the heck I don't remember typing that. What the heck was I doing last night? lol

Edited by legend-1

The Young Guns!

Young_guns.jpg

Just change the Top Line, Names & Pictures:

Six Reasons Why The East Was Won,

Brandon Sutter

Zach Boychuk

Riley Nash

Jeff Skinner

Zac Dalpe

Jamie McBain

It's hard to only pick six!!! This would make an awesome T-shirt! :cheers:

Anyone know a t-shirt maker?

Judging by the prevalence of the logo, it's "Hey, we're hosting the All-Star Game this year!". What's the over-under for how many times we hear that advertised/mentioned by Tripp during each game? The irony being there will likely be no tickets for sale to the general public in Raleigh.

"Caniacs, smarter than you", according to this http://www.thedailybeast.com/galleries/787/1/?redirectURL=http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2009-10-04/americas-smartest-cities---from-first-to-worst/

Maybe this will finally put an end to all those hillbilly jokes about us?

After the O'Sullivan signing today, I'd say we're sticking with the Island of Misfit Toys theme. Or.... there's always the Statue of Liberty quote:

"Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free...... "

Judging from what I have seen in a couple un-official and official practices is these guys are focused! The young guys all want a shot at the NHL, the vets are visibly on their game and ready to get this season started. Last year is last year and we go on but I think we will all be treated to a very high engery, high tempo team that is capable of pressing the entire game. I think the defense will be fast and nimble but may lack some of the nasty that is needed from time to time, we will soon see! either way we will have hockey again in the triangle and that is a very good thing to say the least, it was a long, hot summer and now it is game time again!!

I am not so sure on a slogan however, there should be a Avalance crest in the tunnel to remind them all what they did last year with a very similar looking roster. A bunch of unknowns relatively made a nice run last year!

Well, here it is (I think)...

"Pride, Passion, Community"

Eh. Maybe it'll grow on me, last year's seemed kinda lame at first but I got used to it...

here is an oldie,but goodie

WHATEVER IT TAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is the kind of attitude this team needs to adopt again,to do what ever it flipping takes to get back to the playoffs!!!!!

Edited by Carolinafan85

A little shaking, a little tenderizing, and down you go!

ah, a fan of an American Classic. I likey. "We're not talking bout' fishin' for Tommy Cats or Bluegills here. Big fish."

....anything about bringing the cup back home is a jinx to be avoided. The slogan should be about the effort we will ask of our players, coaches, and fans.

Every Game, Every Shift, Every Play!

Edited by fpsndiver