The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
WhalefaninCT

Tanabe a no-show

So what are people having for lunch? Equally as informative as this thread.

Just got back from Indian restaurant. Man, this place is the best place to eat in Triangle. I couldn't stop eating, what a lunch. They have a buffet too :)

Highly recommend Suchi restaurant on Chatham street in Cary. Not that far from RBC too.

Now.... ethnic foods is a much better topic to discuss. :rolleyes:

Just got back from Indian restaurant. Man, this place is the best place to eat in Triangle. I couldn't stop eating, what a lunch. They have a buffet too :)

Highly recommend Suchi restaurant on Chatham street in Cary. Not that far from RBC too.

The going down part is fun...

Does that stuff give you heart burn? It smells like it would :o . Im not a big curry fan.

Does that stuff give you heart burn? It smells like it would :o . Im not a big curry fan.

if you have weak stomach, then yes it would give you a heart burn... but then... too bad for you.

They have almost no curry dishes. They feature southern indian cousine and apparently it is different. (Southern cooking better in all countries)

Try afgani chicken kufte kabobs or shafron chicken and the famous tandoori chicken. Their soups are fantastic too.

Now we're finally getting some facts in this thread, lol.

Ok, time to shut 'er down. I think the point has been made.