The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
PSmith

Caniac Carnival

It will be interesting to see how they do the autograph session, last year the players who didn't play signed autographs. But, since this is a red/white game, will they all play? If so, they must finish the autograph session early enough for the guys to get dressed.

I went to the last CC, but I parked on the grass beside the gas station/Wendys (or is it MacDonalds?)... what is the parking situation, usually? Is it free - first come first serve? Or, is it the usual $8? I know that a lot of the parking lot is used for the Carnival, but how much will be available for parking? Thanks guys & gals.

How does it work for admission to the scrimage. Is it just open seating? Does everyone get in? Do we need tickets? Are they in our season ticket packets?

How does it work for admission to the scrimage. Is it just open seating? Does everyone get in? Do we need tickets? Are they in our season ticket packets?

Yes you need tickets. STHs will get tickets in with their packages in the same price range as their season tickets. The remaining tickets will be distributed at 10am that morning. Folks can start lining up at 8am to get tickets. Doors will open at 2pm for STHs and 2:30pm for all others.

Yes you need tickets. STHs will get tickets in with their packages in the same price range as their season tickets. The remaining tickets will be distributed at 10am that morning. Folks can start lining up at 8am to get tickets. Doors will open at 2pm for STHs and 2:30pm for all others.

You can also get tickets "NOW" and not be a STH. I went and picked up 4 a my local ----- ------. I even called before I went to make sure they still had some.

I haven't been in a while, but in times past for the autograph sessions, they usually have a decent turn out of players to sign.

In the 3 years I went, I averaged around 12-16 autographs during the session. You generally don't know who will be at what table

so its kinda like russian roulette.

I am planning on being there this year. Gotta add to my collection.

last year was the first time I had been to the Carnival. They had lines set up for the autographs and you had to pick what line to get in (you have no idea what players will be there)

The line I picked only had 5 players at one table.

You can also get tickets "NOW" and not be a STH. I went and picked up 4 a my local ----Y D----R. I even called before I went to make sure they still had some.

Harris Teeter maybe? Thats my guess.

Does this help

:( Alright since no one is trying to figure this out contact your local ( Chevy Dealers since they are a sponsor some of the Dealerships have tickets that will be given to those that ask for them 2 per "customer". No I didn't buy anything or test drive anything. Called to ask if they had tickets, they said yes we have 2. I said I'll be there in 10 minutes. Walked in asked about the tickets, was given tickets. I said thank you and walked out. No getting in line at 8am. B)

Does anyone know if the 1st preseason game vs the Caps is free too, or just the red and white game?

Caps game is the free game for season ticket holders. The red/white game is free to everyone.

FYI: its general admission for the scrimmage so you can sit anywhere, you just need a ticket to get in.

Caps game is the free game for season ticket holders. The red/white game is free to everyone.

FYI: its general admission for the scrimmage so you can sit anywhere, you just need a ticket to get in.

As a season ticket holder, where are my tickets to get in? Are they with the yet to arrive tickets, or somewhere else?