The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
PSmith

Caniac Carnival

i was very upset about the autograph session this year! that express jersey line was a bunch of *edit*. i know i know, y dont i just buy the VIP jersey and i could haved done the same thing. some of us dont make all that much money. i left my house at 6am to get there at 8 to wait for 2 hours to get a bracelett for 4 autographs. im happy with the autographs i got dont get me wrong but come on, i didnt even make it to the 2nd table. and i agree with whats his face said about corvo being a lil upset lol. i tryd talkin to him and he had a very smart mouth, i couldnt do anything but laugh lol.

haha he told me he had been sitting down for 2 hours and he was tired of sitting down, without a smile on his face :P I didnt take offense or anything...im sure his hand was pretty tired :lol:

haha he told me he had been sitting down for 2 hours and he was tired of sitting down, without a smile on his face :P I didnt take offense or anything...im sure his hand was pretty tired :lol:

yeah i just laughed it off. im sure it does get agrivating sittin there writing ur name over and over and over and over and over and over lol

yeah i just laughed it off. im sure it does get agrivating sittin there writing ur name over and over and over and over and over and over lol

Maybe he had to use the restroom? I'd be ready to go if I'd had to pee for 1 out of those two hours. LOL

i was very upset about the autograph session this year! that express jersey line was a bunch of *edit*. i know i know, y dont i just buy the VIP jersey and i could haved done the same thing. some of us dont make all that much money. i left my house at 6am to get there at 8 to wait for 2 hours to get a bracelett for 4 autographs. im happy with the autographs i got dont get me wrong but come on, i didnt even make it to the 2nd table. and i agree with whats his face said about corvo being a lil upset lol. i tryd talkin to him and he had a very smart mouth, i couldnt do anything but laugh lol.

I didn't go this year, but that pretty much describes the event the past two years, waiting in line for 2-3 hours for a handful of autographs. I don't understand why they don't just make one giant table and just pass the stuff down the line so everyone can get the autographs. My biggest regret was not being able to get cole's autograph last year that the carnival b/c you have no idea who is in what line. But hey, at least its something, its more then other teams do.

I went to the carnival and I was disapointed that as soon as I got to the tent to get a bracelet, they said they were all out of them. Maybe I should have gotten there sooner but I wish they would give out more. I was more disapointed knowing that for one, I drove from Fuquay, stood in line, and then got all the way to the front for nothing. I did go buy a hat and a shirt becuase I still love the canes but it was a craphole day for me personally. I was by myself so I didnt care to spend the rest of my afternoon waiting for the game to start at 2:30pm when it was 10:30 at the time. If I was not alone that day I probably would have went.

We have too much fun at the Caniac Carnival for us to wait in an autograph line. We have young kids and they love the inflatables. In fact the kids like the Caniac Carnival more than the State Fair and I would have to agree with them. The kids will catch players after a practice for a signature. Great job by the Canes Organization for such a fun family friendly event.

I went to the Carnival. I got to two tables. 1) Ward, Badin, Cullen and Cervo then 2) Whitney, Gleason, Ruutu, Wallin.

There was a total of five. We asked who was at what table from the ushers while waiting our turn in the first line.

Ward, Cullen, Whitney, Gleason, Ruutu and Wallin were talkative.

I didn't think it was possible to get to all of the tables in that amount of time. I was glad to see the ushers alternate

the lines. One from the express line then one from the regular line. However, I started to get irritated watching the express folks

filing in as the time was coming to an end.

I liked the Red Bull motorcycle stunt folks. Their show was awesome!

^I think so.

Alot of whining about the autograph lines, so here's another easy way to get them. Go to a practice. Pick a Saturday and go. No long lines, no needing wristbands, and you only have to wait about 30 minutes for the first guy to trickle out after practice ends. Oh and the other good thing about the practice is you can actually take pictures, where in the autograph sessions, they don't allow you too.

I did not have any problems with the way things were done. Husband and I got new jersey's and the express line access and we got autographs from every player (made it to all tables with no problems). I even had a short chat with Brind'Amour about the new jersey :)

Husband and I did not get there at the crack of dawn to stand in the lines and I figured we would not be able to get the express line band but they had quite a few left by the time we got our jersey's and stood in line for the band.

^I think so.

Alot of whining about the autograph lines, so here's another easy way to get them. Go to a practice. Pick a Saturday and go. No long lines, no needing wristbands, and you only have to wait about 30 minutes for the first guy to trickle out after practice ends. Oh and the other good thing about the practice is you can actually take pictures, where in the autograph sessions, they don't allow you too.

i would agree with goin to the practises but some of us dont live right around the corner from raleigh and with gas bein as much as it is, its kinda hard lol. and i did take pics at the autograph session and got some pretty good ones too i might say so lol.