The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
CANIAC4LIFE91

time to get ready for this season

''>
' target="_blank">
[/post] (click watch in high quality right under the video)

alittle video i made about a month ago for the upcoming season.. i tried to make it pump up style.. hope you like it

I'M SO READY FOR THE SEASON TO START!

I went to the RBC center last night and it made me even more anxious for the season to begin!

that was great - thanks! YES - cannot wait until the season begins. went to practice Thursday and am just completely pumped!

thanks. i havent been able to make any of the practices but i cant wait till the caniac carnival to see the scrimmage.

''>
' target="_blank">
[/post] (click watch in high quality right under the video)

alittle video i made about a month ago for the upcoming season.. i tried to make it pump up style.. hope you like it

I'M SO READY FOR THE SEASON TO START!

Really nice job on the video. My favorite scene is the one where Scotty Walker is "jawin" with some one. I am ready.

Really nice job on the video. My favorite scene is the one where Scotty Walker is "jawin" with some one. I am ready.

haha yeah thats a good one

Man, sweet video. That's enough to get a Caniac's blood flowing! Can't wait to see the puck drop on opening night!

thanks i can't wait either

Man, now I wished I'd waited to watch it.. ten days feels that much longer now. Great video, I'm definitely pumped.

haha it's only 5 days now. i couldnt wait any longer to put it on youtube so i went ahead and put it up about a month ago.. i made it less than a month after the season ended