The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
PeteMoss

Season Ticket Deliveries

That I don't know. I thought Karen Price told us at SAS they were using UPS.

I'm sending you a PM to let you know what's in the box. :)

EDIT: Also wanted to add that he has the 12 game pack, so no pretty box. And if I remember correctly, Karen said the 12 game packs were being sent from in house. Maybe reason why he got them today.

Good point and would also explain the ticket appearance. The full season and 26 gamers are done differently. would also explain why UPS, if it was sent from the RBC Center. At least they didn't send the 12 gamers out DHL, they would be lucky to get them by October 10th.

got my 12-game pack today from fedEx(A LOT better service than DHL!). the season ticket holder cards will be passed out at a game or 2-they have tables set up on the concourse.

I got my 12-game plan pack today too.

In addition to the regular season tickets, I also got general admission tickets to the Red and White game at the Caniac Carnival on the 21st and tickets to the preseason game between the 'Canes and the Capitals on the 24th. There were also some season ticket holder decals and stickers and vouchers for a couple of car flags with distribution details to follow via email.

If anyone wants the tickets to the Red and White game, let me know right quick and I'll mail them to you - can't use them because we have another commitment that day. I've got 2.

Yay! I was on my Caniac Account Manager and it didn't show the Canes/Caps preseason game. Maybe check and make sure you can email the tickets for the Caniac Carnival. I couldn't do it on my account...

Someone's claimed my tickets already - can't email them so they'll be going out via regular mail tomorrow.

I got my 12-game pack yesterday via FedEx but games aren't loaded in my CAM-anyone else have that as well? I've ordered the home opener seperate-I guess that will be sent seperately.

Houston we have a problem!! According to my ticket rep, tickets for full season and 26gamers were mailed TODAY instead of Monday.

Well that's a bunch of BS. Is it that hard to ask that they actually send tickets out when they are supposed to. That's cutting it pretty close to the scrimmage, especially if other issues arise.

Well that's a bunch of BS. Is it that hard to ask that they actually send tickets out when they are supposed to. That's cutting it pretty close to the scrimmage, especially if other issues arise.

I was told that two solutions are:

1) Email the tickets to me and print them off with Account Manager which would be fine EXCEPT none of my seats show up in Account Manager. All I see is the invoice for the two full season and not the 5 26game seats.

2) Go to the box office Sunday to retrieve them (along with 7,000 others that may get stuck this way)!

I guess they don't figure these things out ahead of time.

Since I don't get tickets, can someone tell us what the this years tickets look like? I know last year there were fans on them, what about this year?

Since I don't get tickets, can someone tell us what the this years tickets look like? I know last year there were fans on them, what about this year?

only 12gamers have tickets so far and they were printed on standard ticket stock. the rest of us have to wait until Friday it looks like.

Any one have any idea what carrier they are using? My wife is getting antsy that we don't have them or a tracking number yet. Its not like the cane's don't have our email addresses. Before anyone says it, I know there are alot of us, but people like new egg and tiger direct can do it and they do it more every day than just once or twice a year like the canes do.

All the 12 gamers got theirs via FedEx, so I'm going to go with FedEx.

Usually we do get tracking numbers, which we haven't gotten one yet either. But the 12 gamers didn't get tracking numbers, so who knows.

EDIT: PJ told me that the printing company in Arkansas should be emailing us all tracking numbers.

ok since I am new to the whole STH thing, when I go into the account manager, there is nothing to view at all. Is that normal??? Should I be getting some kind of info thru the account manager website?? I am a little worried now. :blink:

ok since I am new to the whole STH thing, when I go into the account manager, there is nothing to view at all. Is that normal??? Should I be getting some kind of info thru the account manager website?? I am a little worried now. :blink:

No worries.....they do not "load" the tickets into the system until around the first preseason game. You can expect them to be there around the time tickets go on sale to the general public.

:)

I was told last Friday that they were shipping out the beginning of this week. STH then 26 game.

I guess on Edwards Mill Road the beginning of the week is Wednesday.

I received an e-mail from Karen Prince on 09/03/08 and it stated the following:

Season Ticket Mailing

Full Season & 26-Game Plan packages ordered prior to August 7 will be sent directly from our new printer in Arkansas, and are scheduled to ship Wednesday, September 17. 12-Game Plans will be printed in-house, and these ticket plans are also scheduled to arrive the same week. Signatures will not be required for receipt of ticket packages.

Did nobody else get this e-mail?

I received the same email. My buddy got his 12 pack yesterday. He lives in Cary and is about a mile away from me. The thing that gets me is that I paid for my 12 pack in full in June and he paid for his in the September. Hopefully my 12 pack will be at the house when I get home tonight.