The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Rupp1

Woke up this morning with that "Let's go Canes" chant in my head!

Is it just me, or does anyone else suffer from this sort of thing?

Looking forward to tonight!

Oh, and ........C'mon, c'mon, c'mon... "Let's go Canes"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am like a kid on Christmas eve.

Packed cooler last night. Check

Got all flags and jerseys loaded in the Cane Machine. Check

Watched Detroit lose last night. Check

Have warmup skate sign made . Check

What time to the parking lot? 2:30 at the latest. How about Y'all.

Man it is HOCKEEEE season again Yeeeeeeeeeee HAAAAAAAAAAA

This is when it gets real.

I know how you feel, i am making a new "mix" cd for the season and at noon will put the flags on the new hurri-suv!! i have to wait until my son gets off of work or i would be in the parking lot at noon with some bojangles and my chair.

I'm working until 6pm. But........ I've got someone on the way to get me out of here by 5! then it's flyin' home to get the family. Luckily, I only live about 15 minutes from the RBC center.

I wish I woke up with a Canes chant in my head, I stick to the ritual of waking up and dropping a bad word bomb follow specifically by the time of the clock that I see lol

That was pretty nice last night watching Detroit raise the banner and then get seriously outhustled by Toronto (Who ESPN predicts to finish 15th in the East)... As soon as the banner went up, i was thinking "Ok.. that doesnt mean jack anymore.. new season offically starts....... NOW"

Can't wait for the game tonight.. hopefully I'll be at my friends house watching it in HD rather than at home on my puny set.

I didnt have "LETS GO CANES" in my head this morning... but I do now that you mentioned it...

C'mon C'mon C'mon..............

That was pretty nice last night watching Detroit raise the banner and then get seriously outhustled by Toronto (Who ESPN predicts to finish 15th in the East)... As soon as the banner went up, i was thinking "Ok.. that doesnt mean jack anymore.. new season offically starts....... NOW"

Can't wait for the game tonight.. hopefully I'll be at my friends house watching it in HD rather than at home on my puny set.

I didnt have "LETS GO CANES" in my head this morning... but I do now that you mentioned it...

C'mon C'mon C'mon..............

you might not be watching it at all unless they have Center Ice and then it will be the Florida feed but you can turn the sound down and turn up Chuck.

you might not be watching it at all unless they have Center Ice and then it will be the Florida feed but you can turn the sound down and turn up Chuck.

No way! Its worth a good chuckle to listen to Dennis "Potbelly Pig" Potvin, I never knew homerism could ever possibly reach that level. He takes it to new heights.:lol:

FYI.....I got a message on my home phone the other day that all Directv customers get a free preview of Center Ice i think until the 12th. needless to say...Mrs ncc was NOT pleased! :lol:

No way! Its worth a good chuckle to listen to Dennis "Potbelly Pig" Potvin, I never knew homerism could ever possibly reach that level. He takes it to new heights.:lol:

yes he does, i have a foam brick i throw at the tv when there is something on i don't like (Potvin, Dallas Cowboys, political commercials, etc.).

Why wouldnt I be? The games on FSN.

Is it just me, or does anyone else suffer from this sort of thing?

Looking forward to tonight!

Oh, and ........C'mon, c'mon, c'mon... "Let's go Canes"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no its not just you ive been singing it since last may.

:D

Speaking of Christmas, I felt like a little kid who was peeking at his Christmas presents yesterday when I was looking at the Webcam and saw what appeared to be fire on the ice.