The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
kyle2pont0

help needed

On the 'Canes website they'll have a link where you can listen to the radio feed online, which is 99.9 as Caniac2212 pointed out.

Good point...I meant to say on a regular radio station...if 99.9 (The Fan) if it would pick up in Charlotte.? I was assuming he would be in a vehicle helping his family move, and not have internet access. But yea, if they have internet access...can listen to it on-line, as I am sure as he being a Red Wings fan could listen to it on-line through the Red Wings site too.

really no such luck as to listening to the game on the radio here in charlotte. we're lucky to actually get the fsn feed for games...

You've got that right, my girlfriend lives in Rock Hill and as recent as last year they were only broadcasting Thrashers games down there :angry:

However I was there this weekend and I was able to watch both the home opener and the game in Tampa, so things got just a little bit less tense when I go visit :)

Luckily I think she's moving up here to Asheville before too much longer ;) , where so far we get all the 'Canes games broadcast on FSN-South thankfully