The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Koenigsegg83

My perspective

Oilersfan, thank you. It's fans like you that make me proud to be a hockey fan. I will always have a soft spot in my heart for the Oilers, no matter what (especially as long as Colesy is there). Playoffs do that - either bitterness or respect. And I have nothing but respect for you guys. By the way, great win the other night against the Ducks!! Go Oilers! Go Canes!

Thanks for those kind words Oilers Fan. I love it when you guys come to the RBC Center. I always end up talking with a fan and getting a picture with them. I'm looking foward to our next game. I watched your game the other night and it was very exciting. I'm a big Sheldon Souray fan anyway. :)

Good luck with your hockey season this year! I do agree, it would be great to see our guys matched up again for the SCF!!

Great post! You guys have a class team and org and I wish you the best of luck this season. I hope Erik has a great year for you.

But I hope you guys make it very far and meet us again at the stanley cup finals.

The class the Oil fans brought to the series was a breath of fresh air after the Slug series.

Thanks for the props - I also have nothing but respect for the Oilers and their fans. I've had the opportunity to meet a lot of Oil fans - both in 06 at home and while vacationing in Alberta. Lots of class and hockey knowledge.

Always be a Caniac but Edmonton is easily my favorite team in the wild west.

Nice to see that Cole went to a team with such a great fan base. Its nice to see sportsmanship and class from other teams fans. Feel free to visit our boards frequently.

hahah just remember one thing about us Oilers fan. We only hate teams when we're playing them. We boo Players when they play against us. But in the end, Hockey players are all human, we understand the ambition and determination it took for these players to be where they are today. We applaud them at the end of each game. Not to showoff our passion as fans, not to be on the news and have them say " Edmonton's fan is the most electrifying in the world ". But for them to know that we know, they have worked very hard to be where they are today. Every outcome is deserving. Living here in edmonton I cant stop hearing " we should of won the cup" everytime an oilers 06 season highlight come's on. I always respond to my friends and say " we should of wanted it like the canes did , then I'll agree that we deserved the cup ". Anyways I'm gone for another 6-8 months from today and I hope to find the time to come here and communicate with you caniacs. Nothing is more important in life than knowing those around the world. Not just those around you. We're so seperated by everyday events, cheering for one place, one type of people, that we forget we're all the same. So again, all i can say before i go on a long trip is, Let's appreciate eachother. Just remember to keep your thoughts as positive as possible. I've been told repeatedly many times by my mother to think positive to have a positive outcome. Or else just keep thoughts to yourselfs because obviously negative thoughts bring negative outcomes which not one person in the world is looking forward to. Therefore; keeping the thoughts to yourself means your willing to give up a couple headaches in order to stop a couple of heartaches from happening, It's a risk we, as humans rather take for eachother because we all know nothing's worst than a heartache. LOL. Gotta love momma.