The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
GRETZKYANDGRAF

How far can they go?

The Hurricanes have set a new record for consecutive games without being shutout. The new record is 37. How far can they go?

I'm not sure whether to be happy about that or sad about the fact that you're keeping track! :D

The Hurricanes have set a new record for consecutive games without being shutout. The new record is 37. How far can they go?
Probably ends tonight, now that you've unleashed the Jinx Genie! :P

I'm sticking Voodoo pins in a goose egg now to keep him away from our side of the scoreboard! :)

Why, oh why, didn't you post this just a day earlier? I could have gone and gotten Toskala for my fantasy team, but now it's too late! :angry:

**whips out a bag of "jinx-be-gone" and pours it all over this thread!!! we need good ju-ju!! This record is a good thing...no need to put a hex on it now!..LMAO!! :P

Like how everyone was talking about how Jason Campbell had not thrown an interception all season and what happens last night. He throws 2!

also people made a big deal about us not losing like 9 straight in Montreal...BOOM we lose!

UGH! Rookie Posters!

" Firedrakes and salamanders, aid me in my quest, protect Canes from all evil forms, turn back the negativity being sent." :mad:

" Firedrakes and salamanders, aid me in my quest, protect Canes from all evil forms, turn back the negativity being sent." :mad:

" So mote it be. " :)

Ok than I say Eric Staal will get a hattrick tonight...Boom there it is (I hope).;)
And Cam will get a shutout. "Shutout, shutout, shutout!" Have no fears, say it with me! B)

The battleship is the USS North Carolina, (WWII era I believe) now a floating museum docked in Wilmington. The pirate ship pays honor to the coastal region of North Carolina where the legendary pirate Blackbeard is said to have frequented.

Cheers!

Alan

Thx for that quick answer.

Should have known but on the other side I

It doesn't look like the poor economy is slowing down the goalie mask painting business, as long as Cam is in the league.

Hahahaha, I was thinking the same thing. I must say that I do like this one, the eyes kinda remind me of the poster for Cape Fear ('91). It's miles and miles above the Nickleback one. *shudders*