The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Sidney_Fisher

Here's what I would do if I were the coach...

Well obviously you don't know how the contract system works but lets say that were possible. Out of the whole team, you want to send our All Star MVP and Con Smythe winner to the minors over everyone else?

How bout we send Stormy down to the minors too and bring up the River Rat mascot?

Oh wait I know....CUZ THAT'S RIDICULOUS!

true,,don't know much about how the contract system works, but staal looks as if he don't want to mix it up,,ward has that few minutes in a game he just don't perform,, but i am a big hurricane fan,,hope we can do better in atlanta tonite, just can not afford to let washington get too far ahead in the southeast,,

true,,don't know much about how the contract system works, but staal looks as if he don't want to mix it up,,ward has that few minutes in a game he just don't perform,, but i am a big hurricane fan,,hope we can do better in atlanta tonite, just can not afford to let washington get too far ahead in the southeast,,

Staal just needs to stop carrying in the zone alone. I am not going to tell him not to shoot the puck. He needs the right people around him too. Lavi is still trying to find the right supporting cast.

Wardo needs to stop worrying about who is number 1 and be number 1 for once. This back and forth stuff with the goalies is making them compete and not helping their confidence for some reason.