The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
SatchelCanes5

Hurricanes Active Ward Off IR

Unfortunate. I really hope he's ready to come back and this isn't a panic move because of last night's game.

I 110% agree with you, IceFrog.

"Because if 50% you guys gave 110 percent, and the other 50% gave 75%, I garuantee you 100% we'd only win 50% of our games."

finally, some good news after "that game". hopefully no more fainting goat saves in the shootout if we can help it.

The people in my office were wondering why I busted out laughing. Nicely done. I've got a mental image that it's going to be with me for a while. I can just see those goats stiffen up and fall over.

finally, some good news after "that game". hopefully no more fainting goat saves in the shootout if we can help it.

lol thank you for starting my friday off right - i will be thinking of this all night

Go Canes!! WElcome back Cam - Can't wait for the Rangers!

2mq4x1y.jpg

if you go to google and type fainting goats...that is a very common thing....fun fact for everyone today

Groin injuries are not the type you want the injured player coming back prematurely.

I also would say that Ruutu's and Brindy's shoot out attempts looked like tired goat shots. I would have expected shots like those from a player on some junior college in upstate Florida - no attempt at finesse at all like the Philly shooters. Why didn't Mo put Cullen in for the shootout?

lol thank you for starting my friday off right - i will be thinking of this all night

2mq4x1y.jpg

if you go to google and type fainting goats...that is a very common thing....fun fact for everyone today

might as well laugh....when i saw the first save attempt in the shootout...it was the first thing that came to my mind! lol :lol:

Unfortunate. I really hope he's ready to come back and this isn't a panic move because of last night's game.

Yeah, do not want to rush your starting goalie back and have them suffer a setback, look at Luongo. He was "hopefull" for last night, so I'd imagine it's not a panic move and he's actually good to go. You never know though.

2mq4x1y.jpg

That was funny. On a serious note I just hope Wardo is really ready to go.

will the whining ever stop on this site? everthing in life is ACCEPTANCE.. i ACCEPT THAT we probaly will be lucky to make maybe top 6 or 7 in conference, love to catch crapitals but dont think so..so keeping that in mind, im not going to get blood pressure up.. NOT!!!!!!!!!!! I WISH i could believe what im typing.. ha.. dinz go canes!

will the whining ever stop on this site? everthing in life is ACCEPTANCE.. i ACCEPT THAT we probaly will be lucky to make maybe top 6 or 7 in conference, love to catch crapitals but dont think so..so keeping that in mind, im not going to get blood pressure up.. NOT!!!!!!!!!!! I WISH i could believe what im typing.. ha.. dinz go canes!

What whining are you talking about? This is about the lightest hearted thread we've had here in a while.

...as per Wallin in my store today:

Cam is in net tonight. he's been practing fine, but still feels a twinge. Wallin even feels it was a little fast maybe and that they were jumping the gun.

he did say Seidenberg AND Gleason are back in the lineup tonight and that Larose and Brookbank are healthy scratches tonight.

He himself just went to the doctor and got a cortozone shot for his "leg/groin" so he felt like he'd defeinitely be in this week.

baaaaaa i was baaaaaaaa just making baaaaaaaaaaaaa light of the baaaaaaaaaaaaa situation.