The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
canesbaby

LaRose "demotion"

I feel its a shame LaRose isn't getting the ice time he had under Lavi, simply because he was having a breakout season. If he kept playing that way he could certainly find a place on somebody's third. He has to be frustrated about the whole situation... He stopped to see the crowd after a game a few weeks ago after he scored and you could tell he was in heaven. Shame. Hopefully he can find a spot on a team that could use him.

So b/c he is playing on the 4th line that means the team doesn't need him. Tell that to him, Sutter and Bayda. Each guy on a team has a role. His role is to be an energy guy. Every team needs that energy line and every team has that energy line. He is exactly where he needs to be when the offense is all healthy.

So b/c he is playing on the 4th line that means the team doesn't need him. Tell that to him, Sutter and Bayda. Each guy on a team has a role. His role is to be an energy guy. Every team needs that energy line and every team has that energy line. He is exactly where he needs to be when the offense is all healthy.

Jeez... I mean he was playing well and could find a spot on another team where he would see more ice time. I was speaking from his point of view if you will... of course I want good players on our 4th line. I can only imagine he is frustrated however since he played well when he was given more ice time. Then he was scratched on now hes back on the 4th. I realize its because of our circumstances but still.

:rolleyes:

LaRose was exactly where he needed to be in this game. If Staal's having trouble getting the puck by the Boston defense, with his 6 foot+ frame, then there's no way LaRose even had a chance against them.

when was the last time we scored 5 on 5. All 7 of Chads goal were 5 on 5. I say replace Eaves with Rosie.

LaRose had 7:55 minutes out his 8:26 at even strength. He was able to put 1 shot on net and one attempted blocked shot.

What exactly are you seeing that everyone including the coaching staff is missing with him? We get he's your favorite player but relentless posting over and over about him not getting his chances because he's the better choice of players isn't getting backed up by any substance or fact.

And to answer your question, Whitney got an even strength goal to put the game within 1 in the third period against Boston, the best team in the East, today.

LaRose had 7:55 minutes out his 8:26 at even strength. He was able to put 1 shot on net and one attempted blocked shot.

What exactly are you seeing that everyone including the coaching staff is missing with him? We get he's your favorite player but relentless posting over and over about him not getting his chances because he's the better choice of players isn't getting backed up by any substance or fact.

And to answer your question, Whitney got an even strength goal to put the game within 1 in the third period against Boston, the best team in the East, today.

I was wrong. It was a good move and best for the team. TSA you're my favorite poster :)