The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
TSA

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to All!

yeah - when I heard about these guys a few years back...I started ordering our annual wreath for our door from them....may the Caniac nation could do the same...more expensive than a cheap fake one or even local...but consider the cause...

MERRY CHRISTMAS CANIAC NATION

Of all the holiday cards Ive received, this one by email was the best:

Arlington National Cemetery

file013.jpg

Readers may be interested to know that these wreaths -- some 5,000 -- are donated by the Worcester Wreath Co. of Harrington,Maine. The owner, Merrill Worcester, not only provides the wreaths, but covers the trucking expense as well. He's done this since 1992. A wonderful guy. Also, most years, groups of Maine school kids combine an educational trip to DC with this event to help out. Making this even more remarkable is the fact that Harrington is in one of the poorest parts of the state.

Happy Holidays to all our members, guests and lurkers :)

Yeah, this place can truly be beautiful and just "Awe" like, despite the sadness sometimes. Changing of the guard in snow.... very moving, to say the least...

Anyway, Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanza, and Happy Hanukkah!

Happy Holidays to everyone thanks for the sentiment TSA and all the Mods and Staff of the Forums.

I know we have at least one overseas miltary member, to you and all other servicemen/women Merry Christmas! God Bless and come home safe!

Wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Also, didn't see this mentioned though I may have missed it, but Joe Corvo's OT winner against Florida was the #1 goal of the week on nhl.com

Just go to videos an search 'goals of the week', it the latest one from 12/22. Enjoy!

-Gregg

Merry Christmas to all you Caniacs out there. Hopefully our stocking will be stuffed with more of those goals from Corvo and the rest of the team to come as we slowly approach the stretch drive. ;)

Merry Christmas to all you Caniacs out there. Hopefully our stocking will be stuffed with more of those goals from Corvo and the rest of the team to come as we slowly approach the stretch drive. ;)

What he^ said.... Merry Christmas......