The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
TSA

The Official VoteForWallin.com thread

Just saw it on TSN , on the show off the record.

Shut the whatever doesnt get me banned up lol

Can you tape it if it comes on again and youtube it?

Wallin has a long way to go. But I'm voting for him.

He's competing against the Canadiens :D Actually, everybody is! Haha.

EDIT: Not only that, but the all the Canadiens (minus write-ins Chris Higgins, and Roman Hamrlik) have twice the points, if not more, than any other player in their category :blink:

We are officially international!!! Hopefully we'll get some help with the voting from his friends and family in Sweden. Im pretty sure you dont have to have to read Swedish to translate this article, lol:

Nic "the Secret Weapon" Wallin

Lule

I've noticed that if you log in as a french canadian, it's a little faster to enter votes

the "thanks for voting" page does not have the XM add - so you don't have to scroll

down to click vote again...

Gonchar has just under 6,000 votes you mean we couldn't come up with 6,000 votes in a day?

I tried throughout the day yesterday and maybe cast a grand total of about 5 or 6 votes. The voting site was near impossible to access.

Yeah, it was a nice gesture, but Canadien fans have all but ruined the Eastern lineup.

Well... that depends, the NHL has already stated that it won't count votes coming from automated ballot stuffers.

They're not smart enough to differentiate between real votes and ballot stuffers. It was easy for Rory, because all they had to do was reduce the amount of votes just enough to make it so he wasn't a starter.

With this one, players like Koivu and Tanguay are 80,000 votes ahead of players like Crosby and Ovechkin. Komisarek is 80,000 above Chara. With the Canadien fanbase being as big as it is, it's hard to tell what, of those 80,000 is ballot-stuffing and what's legit.

The show Off The Record mentioned the site under their 'Quirky Facts', like JayCane mentioned earlier.

Here's what it said:

Following the almost successful vote for Rory Fitzpatrick campaign that Canucks fans started, Hurricanes fans have started a smiliar website you can go to voteforwallin.com if you would like to submit a write in vote for 'canes d-man Nic Wallin

Thanks to Hoyle for that =)

I think there is either something wrong with the site or my computer, but I don't see the drop down menus with the players on it. I just see red and blue boxes??????? Anyone else having problems??

:blink: You gotta get out more! :lol:

Hey...my parents are at work all day...

And I have to go to swim practice everyday...

On Thursday I am going to go to the practice too... :(

:P

sorry. that was off topic.

but yes. I will try to vote very often when I have nothing else to do. And text--but I only have 500 a month.

I think there is either something wrong with the site or my computer, but I don't see the drop down menus with the players on it. I just see red and blue boxes??????? Anyone else having problems??

Did you scroll down a little more and click the arrows to the side of the posistions for each conference?

The site's running pretty good again right now. We need to get #7 in the top 10 at least, guys.

WOTE!!!

Post the following in the write-in box at the bottom of the defenseman category for the quickest voting procedure: Niclas Wallin [id: 8468577]

(Copy the name and everything in the brackets. Paste, click enter, and vote! Lotsa times.)

We are officially international!!! Hopefully we'll get some help with the voting from his friends and family in Sweden. Im pretty sure you dont have to have to read Swedish to translate this article, lol:

Nic "the Secret Weapon" Wallin

Lule