The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Jazzowness

New Year's Eve Game

Why would any Adult/parent want to bring their kids out on New Years Eve anyhow????Get a freakin babysitter and leave the kids at home. New Years Eve is not the place or time for kids.There are to many jerks/drunks out there. Safest place is @ home!!!Go out and enjoy a nite out without your kids,,,,(it's ok even in this politically correct world to go out without your kids every now and then).They will survive ;)

You're forgetting about the hockey game. Let's imagine the arena with no children around. Look how many empty seats we'd have. We can't even get the place full with the entire family. All caniac97 is trying to point out is the RBC should raise the age limit to 21 and older instead of advertising "family friendly". Let's face it...what is there to do for the younger ones? Nothing at all! So is it for all ages....No way! They need to advertise it differently instead of letting people guess what age is appropriate and what will my children be subjected to. There is nothing wrong with leaving the kids at home, but most parents like myself had rather be spending the new year's with their children instead of getting obliviated. Can't anyone have fun anymore without making an *ss of themselves?

Gotta post again because I hate the 1666 # my posts are showing now....LOL!

superstitious?? watch out for that black cat, never mind it's just djharley still dressed up from Halloween!!LOL

Only hate the #666 but other than that no I'm not superstitous at all. I don't feel the need to put on X on my car window if a black cat runs out in front of me or if I break a mirror I'll get 7 years of bad luck. LOL!

Only hate the #666 but other than that no I'm not superstitious at all. I don't feel the need to put on X on my car window if a black cat runs out in front of me or if I break a mirror I'll get 7 years of bad luck. LOL!

with the last few years you have had i would think all your bad luck is taken care of for at least a couple of decades!!

superstitious?? watch out for that black cat, never mind it's just djharley still dressed up from Halloween!!LOL

Hey thats a racist remark,,, ;) i may have to call the naacp or the aspca,,hmmm heads or tails??? :lol: and be careful i have connections down in New Orleans,don't make them send me a voodoo doll with a 3rd jersey with "97 stormy" on it!!! :P

Hey thats a racist remark,,, ;) i may have to call the naacp or the aspca,,hmmm heads or tails??? :lol: and be careful i have connections down in New Orleans,don't make them send me a voodoo doll with a 3rd jersey with "97 stormy" on it!!! :P

LOL! :lol: