The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
wmichsked

Canes fan in Michigan looking for 08-09 magnet schedule

We were hoping to get one, too, but missed the game they were distributed. In prior years, extra copies were available at subsequent games, but not this year. Good luck getting one from a household that received more than one at the November 1 giveaway game.

I was wondering if somebody here can send me a 08-09 Canes magnet schedule to Michigan? The team did not come through for me this season as my SASE's to them were answered back by them putting pocket schedules. I have them for each season, except this season. Please PM me if you can help me out. Thanks.

wmichsked

Being originally from Michigan and working at the RBC Center, I will see what I can do. I will let you know if I can get a hold of one. No promises, but I will ask around. I will contact you (and the other post) if I get some.

Sorry to say, I checked around to all the unusual places and there were no extras this year. I personally think because they had the car magnet attached this year, they went faster.

If I happen to come across any as the year comes to an end, I will let you know.

I got one today from someone in VA. I want to thank that person who sent it to me as I will pass it along to another friend here in Michigan. I'm should be all set now. Thanks to everyone here that helped out.