The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
kastagir

Pepsi Cans

We've been buy a 12 pack of Mountain Dew cans at Food Lion in and around Raleigh and have gotten the Cam Ward can. I think they are just around. I don't know if you will be able to find individual ones at convenience stores or not.

I just bought a 12 pack cans of Pepsi and the Rod Brind'Amour pic is on it. I saved a few cans figured they'd be good keepsakes. I havent seen the Mountain Dew Cam Ward ones but hopefully they will pop up in my local food lion soon. Does anyone know of the other players being featured on the cans??

I was also surprised to find Ray Whitney on my Diet Mt Dew.. The boxes are not marked aside from the ordinary.

The Diet Cherry Pepsi's (the ones we've bought anyway) do not have a picture on them. I saw the staal one on diet pepsi at school.

Just an update. I visited the Harris Teeter on Creedmoor Rd and found all of the cans. It was a challenge, but there is a hint. You can be sure you got them by cracking open the handle part. Now, finding which ones to crack open is the challenge or you can be there a while as you sort through the old stock. Looks for dates on the boxes of May or beyond and you should have success. I noted that finding pepsi max with Pitkanen was the challenge as they did not have many packs out and it apparently is not the most popular so I had to check 6 or 7 boxes before I hit paydirt.

Happy Hunting All.

I have Pitkanen that came in a Pepsi Max box from Walmart.

I found all of them at Walmart. Guess I'll be drinking a lot of soda for the next month or so. I intend to get each Cane to sign their can! I've never seen Gleason sign autographs so I think he'll be the most challenging.

I found all of them at Walmart. Guess I'll be drinking a lot of soda for the next month or so. I intend to get each Cane to sign their can! I've never seen Gleason sign autographs so I think he'll be the most challenging.

Good luck. You have two choices at best. 1. Wait until the last game and hope he walks the line this year. 2. Get him at the Rec Zone. People say he is more elusive than Whitney or Staal. Of course, I also respect a person's desire to be left alone to do their job and come home. It would get old if I had to sign my name a bunch of times before I could get in my car. Oh wait, I do that at school everyday for students with bus passes.

Good luck. You have two choices at best. 1. Wait until the last game and hope he walks the line this year. 2. Get him at the Rec Zone. People say he is more elusive than Whitney or Staal. Of course, I also respect a person's desire to be left alone to do their job and come home. It would get old if I had to sign my name a bunch of times before I could get in my car. Oh wait, I do that at school everyday for students with bus passes.

Tim Gleason is supposed to do a "Canes Corner" in February or March (the date hasn't been officially announced yet and is, of course, subject to change). But signing autographs is pretty much madatory at those events....keep checking the Canes Corner schedule as they post the upcoming guest info usually a few days before each one.

I've seen Whitney do pics and autographs every time I've hung around after a game.

does anyone know if they are availabe in western NC, I havent seen them anywhere here so far,but maybe I am not looking in the right place ?

I'm sorry but I don't tolerate discussion of the "P" word on this forum. Its Coca-Cola Classic or nothing at all. :P

I used to drink Coke,but I converted to Pepsi,Coke cant offer anything close to the sweet refreshing taste of Mountain Dew(or maybe its more the caffiene content than the taste,or both,but thats another issue),and also after a while,Pepsi Cola started to taste better than Coke-A Cola to me

asked the mingles bottling company and they cover most of eastern nc. they stated the cans are only in and around the central part of the state. The canes should make that clear instead of saying state wide.