The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
caniac1712

Goal Horn

During the second goal I wasn't able to celebrate cause I was wondering what in the world happened to our horn.

It did sound pretty bad durring the second goal but it sounded like they were able to fix it by the third!

Yes...it sounded muted somehow. Terrible sound...like the horn of a tugboat going out to sea from a distance. Certainly isn't broken due to over-use... :(

Stormy shot a t-shirt and it got stuck perfectly in one of the horns and muted the sound. It was a great shot though!

Stormy shot a t-shirt and it got stuck perfectly in one of the horns and muted the sound. It was a great shot though!

Or maybe it was one of LaRoses hits that jarred something loose up there.

I noticed that too. It was fine when the no goal was announced at the beginning of the game, it was off a bit for the 1st goal, it sounded awful for the 2nd goal and was normal again for the 3rd.

I noticed that too. It was fine when the no goal was announced at the beginning of the game, it was off a bit for the 1st goal, it sounded awful for the 2nd goal and was normal again for the 3rd.

I wonder why they sound the horn off in a no goal situation? Im not against it by any means! I love hearing the horn. I've also heard it go off in the game we had against the Capitals when Leighton stopped Ovechkin's penalty shot bid.

I wonder why they sound the horn off in a no goal situation? Im not against it by any means! I love hearing the horn. I've also heard it go off in the game we had against the Capitals when Leighton stopped Ovechkin's penalty shot bid.

Because our goal horn guy is obsessed with the T-3 and blasts it any chance he gets. But really, can you blame him? :lol: