The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
StaalFTW2

Who is most likely to get traded???

Why is that? Avery is such an antagonist that he annoys the entire team he is playing against, plus he can put the puck in the net and he is not afraid of standing in front of the net, something that we have a lack of right now. Have to admit it would be weird to see him in a Canes jersey but, he could help out alot!

Lack of character. I'm not the only one that feels this way. Every GM in the league can pick up this guy, and he is still out there.

Lack of character. I'm not the only one that feels this way. Every GM in the league can pick up this guy, and he is still out there.

Yea but I guarantee after this whole ordeal with the Stars and his sloppy seconds comment. He will straighten up a bit. I think he is a complete character just has no respect for anyone or the game. But, I think he would be fine for at least the rest of the year :lol:

No kidding. Can we all get our own armchair GM thread TSA? :rolleyes:

Hmmmm........ <_< I dont really understand people.......think they make it a point to annoy me!!!

Why is that? Avery is such an antagonist that he annoys the entire team he is playing against, plus he can put the puck in the net and he is not afraid of standing in front of the net, something that we have a lack of right now. Have to admit it would be weird to see him in a Canes jersey but, he could help out alot!

He's known for tearing teams apart and causing distractions off the ice for the team, causing them to lose focus. Just look at Dallas. Last year they were great, made it all the way to the Western Conference Finals against the eventual Stanley Cup winner Detroit Red Wings. They pick up Avery in the off season and then start off the year in disarray, near the bottom of their conference. Hec there was an ESPN special about the guy and his problems. Thats right you heard me right, hockey on ESPN. Then Avery gets suspended and the Stars scratch him completely and they start doing great and are rising up the rankings, i think they are in 5th or 6th place in the West right now.

Yea but I guarantee after this whole ordeal with the Stars and his sloppy seconds comment. He will straighten up a bit. I think he is a complete character just has no respect for anyone or the game. But, I think he would be fine for at least the rest of the year :lol:

The guy is a cancer in the locker room and a jerk on the ice who runs and hides when challenged. Sloppy seconds was just the last straw in Dallas as he was already wearing out his welcome. A leopard can't change his spots I always say. I would be very disappointed if he showed up here as a Hurricane.

So does anyone else think that we should pick up Avery on the Waiver wire? He would br a great presence in front of the net and he isn't too shabby at regulating the cheap hits people dish out. Also remember the game with the Rangers after the All Star break when him and Scotty threw down before the puck drop ( awesome fight btw )! This could be our chance to get a decent forward at a low price tag!!

Let Avery stink up some other locker room.

IMO Seids & Kabs will be on the top of the list now. I Rats that have been brought up have been playing very well. I was all for Seids at the start of the year but since then i have liked the Albany players that have been brought up. Now he seems to just blend in and not stand out any more. Also Bayda has kinda faded. So he may be on the list also!

JUST MY OPINION BUT AT LEAST I'M NOT WHINNING ABOUT THE THREAD!! ;);)

youll get used to it, it may seem hot in the kitchen but thats just a bunch of hot air coming from peoples mouths

No I honestly think I am done... I have never been apart of a blog where so many people whined like school children. When all you want to do is talk about peoples opinions. And God forbid it get off topic........I have just never seen anything like it. It's pathetic people just have to put there 2 cents in where it is not needed. To all those who gave this thread a look and commented thank you! Especially on the Avery topic very good thoughts came out! Peace out brothers GO CANES!!

All I know is if Gleason, Pitkanen, or Corvo go; JR should be fired. Best defensemen in the league, if you ask me. Plus gleason is the only guy that will put people in line if they try to take cheap shots.

Were you hanging with Michael Phelps in a dorm room shortly before making this statement?

Were you hanging with Michael Phelps in a dorm room shortly before making this statement?

He must have. Everyone knowns Babchuk is the best defenseman in the league.

Can we please get this back on topic? This really is going to be a long week till the game Thursday. <_<

tsa, feel like babysitter at times? :unsure: i dont envy your job... iwonder if neil gets traded to us? as mentioned think he wouldbe good fit//

I think this thread went about as far as it could. If you still wish to post trade rumor related comments, please use one of the other open threads. Thanx.