The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
caniac29

need a ticket for 2/14

I know i have already posted this in the swap meet, but I know more people read here. I need one ticket for 2/14 for my husband (trying to turn him into a Caniac!) somewhere around 114...anyone got one?

I know i have already posted this in the swap meet, but I know more people read here. I need one ticket for 2/14 for my husband (trying to turn him into a Caniac!) somewhere around 114...anyone got one?

check craigslist.com --> tickets. you can usually find some cheap.

see you there!

I just emailed our neighbor who is a buffaslug an and told him congrats on the game tonight bc they're gonna win. bc the canes suck and royally!

u new comers and nayslayers can go visit another forum, support ur damn team, or get the heck out i say.. im sorry mods, im tired of the negativity, where was this *edit* when we beat san jose and phoenix??

u new comers and nayslayers can go visit another forum, support ur damn team, or get the heck out i say.. im sorry mods, im tired of the negativity, where was this *edit* when we beat san jose and phoenix??

People invest tims/money in going to the Canes games. The San Jose and Phoenix games provide a brief glimmer of hope that the Canes had "turned the door" and would be a ligit playoff team. Not only have the Canes lost the past two games, they have lost them badly. Most of the players make more money than most of us can only dream of; when they play as if they are playing for the paycheck instead of pride in themselves and their team, people have a right to complain.