The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Erock_Block

Who do you think will be the first Cane to ask for a trade?

No way Brind'amour asks for a trade. He might -agree- to be traded by the deadline to help a contender, but I would believe that deal would include a return trip to CAR either as a coach, front office guy or to play his last year here before retiring.

Don't take my response too serious. Like I said I was just playing along, you know, as in if you can't beat them join them. So yea, Brindy makes as much sense in this perfectly reasonable thread as Dancing Granny and Stormy.

I did post I think Brindy might, but you gotta understand.... that was way way way out there that if anyone asks I would imagine it would be Brindy though I even doubted that. I dont see the guy asking, he's not that type of guy. Ronnie didn't even ask, it was offered. I think Wesley asked though...

I cant believe one of the posts on this page I wont quote or even name names to avoid being yelled at. But man it made no sense lol.

I did post I think Brindy might, but you gotta understand.... that was way way way out there that if anyone asks I would imagine it would be Brindy though I even doubted that. I dont see the guy asking, he's not that type of guy.

I can't see Brindy asking for a trade for a chance to win another Cup, but I could see a scenario where he felt his role with the team didn't fit with him being Captain and it's hard to step back with the same team. It would be easier for him to play a supporting role with another team and it would be easier for a new Captain here if Brindy was gone. I think Brindy is so much a team player that he may suggest a change if it was the best thing for the team (and him). That too is way out there and just "what if".

We really are hurting for something to debate lately.