The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
kastagir

Colorado Game on Direct-where?

Anyone have any idea if today's game will be on Center Ice? Direct says it will be on Altitude, but its not showing on Center Ice Channels. Anyone have any insight? That was the answer I got when I called them.

It's listed on my Center Ice, but here in Raleigh is blacked out. If you live outside of Raleigh you should see it listed as Game 5.

It doesn't show on my Center Ice package, it does show on DirecTV on channel 681 but is not accessible, I should be able to get the Center Ice broadcast if available as I live on the Outer Banks and is beyond the normal blackout area,

I just called DirecTV and they told me I should be able to get the game on Channel 681, but if I don't it is because i don't have the additional "Sports Package" which I used to get. They told me to check it at 3pm and if not on I need to pay the $12 per month to get that package back :(

It doesn't show on my Center Ice package, it does show on DirecTV on channel 681 but is not accessible, I should be able to get the Center Ice broadcast if available as I live on the Outer Banks and is beyond the normal blackout area,

I just called DirecTV and they told me I should be able to get the game on Channel 681, but if I don't it is because i don't have the additional "Sports Package" which I used to get. They told me to check it at 3pm and if not on I need to pay the $12 per month to get that package back :(

See this is BS...if you look in the game notes (front page), it says "game will be carried by the Altitude network, and is available on NHL Center Ice". You shouldn't need any sports package as long as you have CI...I think maybe CI just hasn't added the game to their lineup yet...but they should and hopefully will.

All these companies are blood suckers and will take every dollar out of you they can. We pay them enough just to get the Center Ice package and now they want even more money it is some messed up stuff.

I'm on the line with DirecTV right now and they say that it's blacked out. I say, I don't care, I am a Center Ice subscriber. He doesn't get it, but is looking in to it while I'm on hold

I just got off the phone with DirecTV.

Nobody can explain why its not on Center Ice, but they actually activated Altitude for me, and it still said the game was blacked-out...so really don't get it.

They were going to give me a deal on the sports pack ($2 per month for 6 months). But since I couldn't even get today's game, forget it.

Anybody else having any luck? Anybody have Center Ice through Time Warner Cable? Are you getting the game?

Just spoke with someone in DirecTV and she wasn't too sure about the problem. She says it a Center Ice problem rather than a DirecTV problem.

Just spoke with someone in DirecTV and she wasn't too sure about the problem. She says it a Center Ice problem rather than a DirecTV problem.

http://www.milehighhockey.com/2009/2/22/767609/directv-asleep-in-the-boot' target="_blank">http://www.milehighhockey.com/2009/2/22/76...eep-in-the-boot[/post]

here is the reason, they still have the caps game listed at 3:00 on nbc and this game on nbc too, so thus its blacked out on directv, because no one updates anything

QUOTE (OBX'er @ Feb 22 2009, 08:29 PM)

Am I the only one having problems with the ATDHE stream

I also am having problems with the feed, but I am using an Air Card, Maybe it has something to d with our area the OUter Banks, but I doubt it

Rediculious it is not on Center Ice, When I called DirecTV to complain, they gave me the "Sports Package" for free for 30 days dur to my long history with them. I had that package had previously and cancelled it. The Sports package has 681 the Colorado Feed, but it is blacked out in this area which is also rediculios as I am over 3 hrs from Raleigh, Guess all the blame goes to NBC which DirecTV says it is on NBC, I oild them to turn it on and check and they came back with some lame excuse

OH WELL GO CANES

wll have to listen to the Fan the upsetting part is i sold my tickets to this game, thinking I could watch it from the comfort of my home

wll have to listen to the Fan the upsetting part is i sold my tickets to this game, thinking I could watch it from the comfort of my home

I am not feeling all that great so I stayed home thinking I could watch the game and exchange my ticket for the Devils game.

I watched the game here in Raleigh on Time-Warner Center Ice with no problem. It was listed as Blackout in the channel guide but that is not unusual for Hurricanes games that are being shown on CI.

Tell me again why satellite is better? :)

I watched the game here in Raleigh on Time-Warner Center Ice with no problem. It was listed as Blackout in the channel guide but that is not unusual for Hurricanes games that are being shown on CI.

Tell me again why satellite is better? :)

How many Center Ice games do you get in High Definition on TWC? I was with TWC cable last season and I got ZERO HD games. This season (with DirecTV), I'd say more than half of the games have an HD feed.

I was perfectly happy with cable until I wanted HD programming.

The mix up yesterday stunk, but I'm glad I re-checked and was able to see the 3rd period!

Go Canes!