The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
mtm0122

Who pays Tripper and Forslund?

you know what...I really have to start thinking about the idea that Cam pays a little extra to Trip, I mean trip is just is in love with him. I know he likes all the canes, but his affection for Ward is on another level, the analysis on another level, the compliments on another level.

Yes this probably has to do with him being a former goalie, but wow, the question to paul maurice at intermission was basically "so in terms of cam ward you admit he's a great goalie right?..."...

Forslund is definitly a great annoucer, one of the best in the buis. I just wish he would have stopped talking so much about the Rags/Panthers score. The main goal shouldn't be score board watching. If the team takes care of buisness it won't matter. Still to much time left and the race is too close to panic.

Mama said if you have nothing nice to say don't say nothing at all so I won't remark on the other guy in the booth with John.

Forslund is definitly a great annoucer, one of the best in the buis. I just wish he would have stopped talking so much about the Rags/Panthers score. The main goal shouldn't be score board watching. If the team takes care of buisness it won't matter. Still to much time left and the race is too close to panic.

Mama said if you have nothing nice to say don't say nothing at all so I won't remark on the other guy in the booth with John.

Actually scoreboard watching is currently in order. We can take care of business but if others in front of us don't falter then we are out of luck. We have put the Penguins behind us but we need at least one other team (I suspect it will be the Rangers) behind us in order to make the playoffs. The Rangers losing last night was a big deal as we made up 2 points on them. While at the game last night I was checking their score on my phone at every break in play.