The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Caniac5

Trades, Rumors and Suggestions from the fans

Rumor: With Chicago looking at the 4th playoff spot, they are looking for an experienced center.

We have that: Brindy

Your tongue may be slightly in check with that, but there is Canes

Hey, Antropov is still out there. I just dont understand why eklund doesnt have my rumor at least at a e4 :lol:

Folks, this is the Bible Belt. Satan is not coming here.

How did I miss this? Post of the week :lol:

Brindy would bring experience to another team and honestly I think we'd be better off without him! Hate to say it may be true- remember when he went down late last year and then staal started scoring 3 points a game? Probably coincidence but we won almost all the games without him until the injured players came back. And again this year, we won all the games after he was sent home.

But two things will bar Brindy from leaving: 1. His -10000 rating isn't too attractive. 2. No way in hell I see JR trading his captain.

The talk about Corvo is absurd, but Eaves is good bait. He really does have a good upside, great wristshot, he can score in this league. Maybe Carolina just isn't the best match for him.

And everyone talking about Kaberle, cmon people no one wants him. This is no way we can trade only Kaberle for a return, someone else would have to be in the deal. Even then the prospect of having Kabs' 2.2 mil on the cap is unattractive for other teams.

Just my speculation.

Hope O.Jokinen doesn't kill us next game..He wud lick his chops on the prospect of playing at RBC

I hate that guy. And I'm pissed he's going to be here Friday. We just can't seem to get away from him. We already saw him twice, I don't want a third. He's like he never left the divsion :lol:

The more time passes, the more I believe JR's not going to do anything.

Big mistake. Waiting for Jokinen and Williams to return isn't going to give us that boost needed to make the playoffs. Especially considering Williams's less than productive season thus far.

Big mistake. Waiting for Jokinen and Williams to return isn't going to give us that boost needed to make the playoffs. Especially considering Williams's less than productive season thus far.

Dont worry yet, I think will do something but it wont come till late.

Remember the Ladd/Ruutu deal were done late.

Hear Mark Recchi is on his way to Boston. I really like this team to come out of the East. Wonder if Aaron Ward put a bug in Chiraelli's (sp) ear.

So TSA, what makes you so sure of yourself?

Good parenting when I was a young'n. ;)

and Antropov is still out there too.