The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Caniac5

Trades, Rumors and Suggestions from the fans

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LeBrun (3:48 p.m. ET): Deals are still trickling in past the deadline because of the backup at the fax machine at the NHL's head office. We hear of a possible three-way trade involving Erik Cole possibly going back to Carolina. More on that later.

LeBrun (3:48 p.m. ET): Deals are still trickling in past the deadline because of the backup at the fax machine at the NHL's head office. We hear of a possible three-way trade involving Erik Cole possibly going back to Carolina. More on that later.

ok..here it is

4-team deal

Kotalik and O'sullivan to edmonton..2nd rounder to the Sabres...Willy to Kings, and Cane sget cole

Wow..thats the most confusing deadline deal ever.

I think edmotnon got the good side of this one, i like O'sullivan

We traded O'Sullivan for Cole!?!?!?

Why not just keep Sully?

DAMN.

Agreed. O'Sullivan > Cole, the fact that we had to add a second-round draft pick makes the trade THAT much worse. Terrible move by Rutherford.

Agreed. Sullivan > Cole, the fact that we had to add a second-round draft pick makes the trade THAT much worse. Terrible move by Rutherford.

Carolina got the pick, not gave it away. So that's a positive. I guess.

We should have kept O'Sullivan. A good solid goal scorer. Not happy about this and the fact that old 1 Move is coming back.

Give me Sully back. Please. He would give us waaay more goals than old 1 Move will.