The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
whalers66

Would you want avery on this team???

H E "double hockey sticks"

NO

I think he will be a good fit for the rangers though.

I would like to point out to him, on his comments about "sloppy seconds" unless all the girls he goes out with are Virgins, he is getting sloppy seconds or worse :)

I wonder what he would have to say to that. :blink:

when sean avery re enters the league he must go through waivers first. that means ANY team below the rangers can claim him. i know the guy is nuts, but i think its just what this team needs!!!! do we want this guy or do you think its too risky?? well its never gonna happen cause were too cheap but do you think someone will claim him before the rangers get him??

Not on this team, Not in our locker room. I will drop my season tickets... B)

There are few teams in this league where Avery would be a match. Brett Hull found that out the hard way bringing him to Dallas this summer when clearly there were already guys in the dressing room that despised him. Carolina would not be a good fit. Actually, The Rangers and Avery were made for each other. When the Garden Faithful started chanting "Sloppy Seconds" when Calgary was in town, you could just tell. And their record last year with him in the lineup was simply amazing... I was surprised they didn't resign him. My son practices at the same rink as the Wolfpack where he's been doing his conditioning stint. Avery walked past us a couple of weeks ago and onto the ice. He seemed like an outcast, didn't socialize with any other Wolfpack players, and generally just kept to himself on the ice. I'm sure the Ranger crowds will be happy to see him again.

No thanks, he'd probably get bored in Raleigh anyway. Besides, Dallas has become better w/out him. It might make for some good drama, but this franchise doesn't need that.