The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
PeteMoss

Justin Williams Bobblehaed Night

I just noticed in my Outlook Scheduler that Monday nights game vs the Rangers was supposed to be a Justin Williams Bobblehead night. I doublechecked my Canes Pocket Schedule and sure enough it was scheduled on the 9th. When did they make the change for a Walker bobblehead, should we have seen this trade comming long ago?

On the jumbotron they have always billed it as the Walker Bobble Head night.

I just noticed in my Outlook Scheduler that Monday nights game vs the Rangers was supposed to be a Justin Williams Bobblehead night. I doublechecked my Canes Pocket Schedule and sure enough it was scheduled on the 9th. When did they make the change for a Walker bobblehead, should we have seen this trade comming long ago?

JR is like Phil Conners from Groundhog Day. Same old story. So no, you shouldnt be surprised at all.

So, will all the Justin Williams bobbleheads be sent to the same locale as the Canes 2008 SE Division Champion t-shirts?

So, will all the Justin Williams bobbleheads be sent to the same locale as the Canes 2008 SE Division Champion t-shirts?

they could send them here, they will look good next to my 2008 Playoff tickets.

No. They will actually use them in 2010 after they trade Ruutu, Pitkanen, or Babchuk to LA for Justin Williams. <_<

It was supposed to be Williams, but after he tore his achilles and was said to be out 4-6 months, they changed it to Walker. Its been Walker since October.

The Staal/Gleason bobblehead boxes all had Walker as well.

Those pocket schedules and whatnot were printed in the off season. When JW got injured, I believe thats when they changed it. I remember noticing they changed it to Scott Walker night very early on.

Did they have all of the Williams bobbleheads made and had to order new Walker heads to go on them? Somewhere in a trash dump in China, there must be 10,000 Williams heads in a dufflebag.

JR is like Phil Conners from Groundhog Day. Same old story. So no, you shouldnt be surprised at all.

Phil? Phil Conners? Don't you remember me? It's me Ned Ryerson, you remember Ned the Head Ryerson?

Watch that first step it's a doooooozie

No. They will actually use them in 2010 after they trade Ruutu, Pitkanen, or Babchuk to LA for Justin Williams. <_<

Hush you mouth! ;)