The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
SamsonovFan

Justin William Interview

Back to the thread. I feel really bad for Justin, I really wish he wasn't the player we had to trade to get what we really needed. I'll always follow Justin's career he has always been a true professional. I expect that he will do great things for the Kings organization.

I'll still follow him probably as closely as I do the 'Canes. I hope this gets us into the playoffs, else it was rather pointless.

And if you think he looked annoyed in the media scrum, you should see him in the interview with that Heidi girl, lol.

He looks fine, if you are not used to seeing the happy-go-lucky Justin. He definitely looks down when compared with his normal self, and that he is keeping the brave face as a true professional.

I wish him the absolute best. As elated as I am to have Cole back, I'm sad to see Justin go. He is a class act, and getting him was one of the best moves JR ever made.

I'll remember him picking the upper corner with ease, at one point, our best pure sniper on the team. I hope he gets back to it again, preferably 2 games after we get him back...

whats up with the dissecting of someones feelings based on a random interview. Cole looks sad, Jwill looks sad, how many psychiatrists do we have on this board?

It's human nature to try to gauge intention and emotion from subtle clues in demeanor or expression or tone of voice. There's very little in the way of psychiatry involved.

In fact, the same powers of observation are more at work in a game of poker.

And if you don't like it, you don't have to. They have as much right to say "he looks sad" or "he looks annoyed" or "he looks surprised" as you do to say he doesn't. So don't get upset about it.

Personally, I think he looks tired and somewhat shellshocked, but that's just my 2 cents.

It's human nature to try to gauge intention and emotion from subtle clues in demeanor or expression or tone of voice. There's very little in the way of psychiatry involved.

In fact, the same powers of observation are more at work in a game of poker.

And if you don't like it, you don't have to. They have as much right to say "he looks sad" or "he looks annoyed" or "he looks surprised" as you do to say he doesn't. So don't get upset about it.

Personally, I think he looks tired and somewhat shellshocked, but that's just my 2 cents.

whos upset? dont be so overanalytical

J Willie is a class act. He is not the most outgoing guy in an interview compared to a lot of players, but I'm sure he was a little uneasy, having just arrived. I wish him well.

And Yes, Heidi is hot. Gotta love LA, and she's not even blond. (had to add that since most of this thread appears to be off topic.)