The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Ichigo-0

Proof Gleason body slammed Horton

WOW GREAT!!!!! I was at this game and wanted to show someone this and was never able to find a pic of it since it was non televised.

BTW #16 is Florida's Horton, Gleason was #42 B)

WOW GREAT!!!!! I was at this game and wanted to show someone this and was never able to find a pic of it since it was non televised.

BTW #16 is Florida's Horton, Gleason was #42 B)

haha i think he was referring to the picture #16 not the player.. i think he can tell the jerseys apart :P

haha i think he was referring to the picture #16 not the player.. i think he can tell the jerseys apart :P

No, I was referring to the picture number, its the 16th photo in the series.

and in case you still werent a gleason fan about how Iginla cross checking Staal and Gleason coming in and knocking the dog snot out of him and then making him weenie out of a fight in front of his home crowd. Some captain

I KNEW it was vs. Florida, but couldn't pin point for sure. I talked about that body slam for weeks! I watched (and DVR'd) NHL on the Fly that night PRAYING it made a TV camera some where some how. I patted Timmy on the back at the Skate with the Canes event in January '08.