The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
ncz82

Brind'Amour currently the worst defensive player in the league

Rod is not outperforming Staal in anything. Staal is not doing EXACTLY anything Rod was doing earlier or now. No point in arguing. Staal is the last of our worries but yes you are right he should step it up and if you ever read the GDT you would see the same post from others.

This is pointless but just in case you are wondering why people are upset

Rod is making $4 or $3.6 milllion this year and had 19 minutes on the ice last night (injured?)

Staal is making $4.5 mil and has twice as many points as Rod with only 2 games more.

I read this statistic earlier

Goal differencial with Brindy out: 11-5

After he was brought back: 5-15, 2-15 at home

Nobody is pointing at the wrong player.

Not to mention, that Staalzy plays even better without Roddy in the lineup... just sayin folks.

I'm not worried about this year's salary for Staal. I'm worried about him deserving his $8M+ salary next year and beyond.

Rod is not outperforming Staal in anything. Staal is not doing EXACTLY anything Rod was doing earlier or now. No point in arguing. Staal is the last of our worries but yes you are right he should step it up and if you ever read the GDT you would see the same post from others.

This is pointless but just in case you are wondering why people are upset

Rod is making $4 or $3.6 milllion this year and had 19 minutes on the ice last night (injured?)

Staal is making $4.5 mil and has twice as many points as Rod with only 2 games more.

I read this statistic earlier

Goal differencial with Brindy out: 11-5

After he was brought back: 5-15, 2-15 at home

Nobody is pointing at the wrong player.