The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
wizard-13

Look Who copied us

I don't think that segment with Tim Gleason was exactly the first of its kind...anyway, I laughed when Brad May said, "sometimes guys fight just for fu-- um, for the wrong reasons." Was he about to say that he fights for fun? :lol:

I don't think that segment with Tim Gleason was exactly the first of its kind...anyway, I laughed when Brad May said, "sometimes guys fight just for fu-- um, for the wrong reasons." Was he about to say that he fights for fun? :lol:

On youtube check out 'PJ Stock Tribute"

The guy is AWESOME -- now retired hosts a show on Team 990 Montreal, great to webstream at work!! almost all hockey talk all day!! He is also on HNIC saturdays. But before all that a great, great tough-guy, 4th liner.

On youtube check out 'PJ Stock Tribute"

The guy is AWESOME -- now retired hosts a show on Team 990 Montreal, great to webstream at work!! almost all hockey talk all day!! He is also on HNIC saturdays. But before all that a great, great tough-guy, 4th liner.

I remember the first year after the Whale moved from Hartford, to become the Canes. I went to the first Hartford Wolf Pack game, and PJ got into with somebody, then after the fight was broken up he did his "raise the roof" thing on the way to the penalty box and the place went nuts and ROARED with excitement! I hadn't heard the Hartford Civic Center that loud, since 1986! :lol:

And remember that Norelco commercial he did with the Wolf Pack?? Funny as hell!!