The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Playmaker-ch1

Hurricanes Tribute Video

I think you did a great job, makes you want the season to start next week..... The only downer is seeing Cole scoring in your video, Oh well, life goes on....

GO CANES

FLIPPIN' SWEET VIDEO!

Really, it was a good video. Loved in the intro/outro and the music too.... But what, no love for Cam?? :)

Yes...I feel the Storm! AWESOME job! Welcome to the boards...officially. Why not post in the new members thread about how you became a Caniac? Keep up the great work!

FLIPPIN' SWEET VIDEO!

Really, it was a good video. Loved in the intro/outro and the music too.... But what, no love for Cam?? :)

Thanks everyone. I'm dying for hockey season to start. And I realized that i didnt have anything of Cam at all haha that was a mistake of mine. I love Cam, through thick and thin.

awesome video, I don't have the patience to make them. There were a lot of clips of samsonov, hopefully he will be a big part of the success in our next season =]

Ichigo... was that Cuba Gooding Jr in there?!?! :blink: Near the 1 minute mark...

Edit: Just looked up both Cuba and Kid Rock were at Game 7.. man, where was I. I didn't even know they were there...

Nice video.

Sadly it's way too early to get so pumped for the new season. The days continue to slow down as we creep closer and closer to October.

Ichigo... was that Cuba Gooding Jr in there?!?! :blink: Near the 1 minute mark...

Edit: Just looked up both Cuba and Kid Rock were at Game 7.. man, where was I. I didn't even know they were there...

Yeah, they're both hockey fans in general. Kid Rock was seen partying with the Wings after their recent Cup win. I believe he is a Wings fan, first and foremost. Makes sense, being from Michigan. Cuba is a Kings/Avs fan.

Overall great video. But we are all critics and I have to add my two cents... I dislike how all the videos that have been made recently point out how we "just missed the playoffs." Thats kind of a buzzkill for the rest of the video in my opinion. But what do I know.

I wanna know how Kid Rock was smoking a cigar in the RBC Centre... :blink:

Because he is Kid Rock and he was probably dropping major loot...I wouldn't want to be the usher that asked him to stop smoking.

Wanted to add a semi-tribute video I found. It's from WRAL from 1997-2002. Proves that yes, hockey could last in Carolina. Put a smile on my face (and no, the Joker didn't do it :lol: ).

''>
' target="_blank">
[/post]

good vids folks.

It was nice to see Glen in that one.