The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
gocanes88

Playoff picture discussion thread (standings on first page)

Not necessarily... if Montreal beats Pittsburgh tonight, we play Philadelphia in the first round.

if Montreal beats Pittsburgh tonight, we play Philadelphia in the first round.

Does this mean we need to be Habs fans for a night?

Soooo looks like it's the Jersey Devils in the first round

I think we can take them, even though we lost today. Leighton let in two stupid goals that shouldn't have even had a chance of going in. Lets hope Wardo is rested up to battle Brodeur again.

Be careful of what you wish for. You just may get it. :D And if you do play the Devils, you'll be done in 6

Be careful of what you wish for. You just may get it. :D And if you do play the Devils, you'll be done in 6

Yeah, because the Devils have just a stellar record against us this year. And they've got history on their side as well :lol:

I heard the Prudential Center is nice, they must have run out of money at the end of construction and decided to skimp on the kick plates.

I think one key to our success will be keeping a healthy line-up (duh) but we've had problems with that...we need Cullen back and in form to give back those 4 scoring line we had with Cole's first arival